Jimmy Choo Handbags

Yup, it wouldn't hurt to see what they say.
I just don't see how the Jimmy Choo people can ignore this as a quality issue, when it obviously is-it's really hard to wear the colour off the side of the handles (and just the side!)through daily use.

yeah I suppose I should just take it in and see what the say. Problem is they have the worst hours, they close at 6 or something. Hopefully they will be open later some day during the week. It's such a madhouse on the weekends around that area in London.

I'm thinking they'll probably either take it and send it out, or if the place is local, they'll give you the info...and you can take it there yourself. Gucci uses this place called "Frank's". lol

Oh, I remember why I came in this thread---I'm seeing fake Ramona's! :o

Ive seen two women with'em. That's one too many! They're horrible fakes though. B)

Thanks all, their late night is tomorrow (open until 7. wtf like as if people don't work later than that but whatever) so I'm going to take it in and see what they say and then report back here.

Alright so I took it in yesterday. The managers weren't in so I have to come back sometime when they are in. The girl was really surprised when I brought it in, she was like 'we've sold a lot of these bags and no one else has reported this problem' and I was like yeah I know other people who have the bag as well and they haven't had this issue. She was like it look just like regular wear and tear to me and I was like yeah but it's gone down quite far in places where I don't even touch the handles. And so I just asked if they had someone who dealt with leather and one girl was like 'oh we could send it off' but in the end they decided they wanted their manager to look at it before sending it off because they weren't sure they would be able to do anything. So we'll see.

Hmmm..hopefully they will come through for you.. :ermm:
Keeping my fingers crossed!

Meg I'm sure things will work out for you, never admit you beat up your bags to the jimmy choo people though, act like it's totally their fault ^_^

I wish fall would come already, the end of august was cold and I was so ready to wear my ramona but it's been so summery the last week that she's just sitting there waiting...(I have worn her once though, so lovely :crush: )

What do you guys do with the flap, usually just leave it open or close it? I think I'll leave it open, but with the flap tucked inside the back so it's not banging the little square thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same thing, I'll tuck it inside my bag and leave it open.
I'll only close it when I am walking down the streets.

haha yes don't worry I'm not going to be like 'oh I just throw it about, wherever' but it's true. the places where it's wearing off aren't places that are wear and tear places.

Anyway, my flap usually goes inside. I forget to close it. Sometimes though, the flap folds overbackwards and i'm rushing around with my ramona over my shoulder and all of a sudden i feel a cold metal thing right by my bum! lol.

meg, good luck with your bag! hope you get your handles repaired..

does the rikki come in a bright blue patent? i saw a girl at the mall yesterday with a jc patent bag which looked a bit small to be the ramona.. it was beautiful, and she looked sooo good with it! i find blue to be such a hard color to wear with bags, but she was wearing this great sheer beige cap sleeve blouse w/ black piping and a black skirt w/ her rikki (i think) - wish i could be that stylish.. sigh..

^I only know that JC started doing the patent for this fall..and the colours were black and burgundy.
Since the rikki is the smaller version of the ramona, I'll expect the patent colours to be the same??? :unsure:

hi all, i am thinking of buying the Ramona in black patent. does someone own this bag is the patent very very shiny or is it more subtle (sorry if this has been discussed already, but has not read the whole thread....). i want to have a versatile black bag and the ramona looks very practical......

^I have it! It's very shiny, very glossy, wet-looking. And it's not smooth patent, it's kinda veiny and textured. I think it's gorgeous.

thanks! you have it in black? and the patent stays in good condition? bag looks great! you will probably get a lot of compliments about your bag!

yup, mine is black, but I've only had it for about 10 days and worn it once so I can't speak to its condition :P

I'm really excited because tomorrow is going to be a bit chilly here so I'll use it, I really wanted to give the bag her big debut in a fall outfit.

i know how that feels! i had this feeling a few days ago with my fendi spy!
do you have pictures of your bag??

The patent is GORGEOUS. Yes, "wet-looking", thats a good description! ^_^

I loooove the texture. I urge you to get one while they're still available, the burgundy patent is sold out on saks.com already....

Last edited by a moderator:
the patent Ramona is a delicious, very wet, glossy-looking bag.
It's definitely not for the shrinking wallflower, it's very attention-grabbing!

Hmm, I'm becoming slowly obsessed with the patent ramona, and also the patent lea boots...

would it be overkill to wear the two together? I can't actually afford it, but hey, it's nearly my birthday I could treat myself...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daaimage
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->