Jonathan Saunders for Target

i actually bought a few things on thursday...

i haven't taken any personal pics but these are the items from target.com...

i was actually tempted to get more...
i wore the blk dress, the t-shirt and the blue ombre skirt this weekend :wink:

and got compliments on all of them :innocent:

(the dress is shown with the t-shirt but i wore it plain with grey tights and blk delman flats

Attachments

• 31-UQzfjjPL._SS384_.jpg
    31-UQzfjjPL._SS384_.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 516qamJ2jwL._AA354_.jpg
    516qamJ2jwL._AA354_.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 41iLsSDsP1L._SS384_.jpg
    41iLsSDsP1L._SS384_.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 31rdD1%2B1eUL.jpg
    31rdD1%2B1eUL.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 0
  • 41UNAKVILrL.jpg
    41UNAKVILrL.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
There are some crazy people in this world. I saw the jacket with brown leather on ebay for twice the price on Target, PLUS shipping! It was over $100, when on Target its only $59 and free shipping. And the seller had the nerve to write in her listing "not available in stores or online" (which is a lie) and not to ask her why she marks up so ridiculously high (rude!). The hell?? I can't believe the gall of some people these days.

I agree with you lollicandy. I think its probably desperation.

Great purchases ChrissyM.

Do you guys know when clearance might start?

I think that people sell on eBay at these crazy prices because people outside the US are not able to purchase directly from Target; and eBay is there only outlet. When you convert the euro or pound, Europeans can get the clothes at the same amount Americans pay. I was checking out alice+olivia for Payless on eBay and I noticed that the Rivington boot was selling for a lot more than from Payless directly and the winning bidder was from Europe. I thought it was kind of interesting.

41Jw8BYkmpL_SS260_.jpg

target.com

I was checking out the Go Collection online and just noticed that this multi colorblock tunic sold out in all sizes. I was eyeing this dress but it wasn't on the top of my must purchase list. I was hoping it would go to 75% off. Oh well.

i think the above piece was a great bargain. 17.99 and it doubles as a dress for some people.

the multi colorblock 17.99 tunic is also featured in a fashion spead in the november issue of interview magazine with josh brolin on the cover.

it made me want it!B)

i'm tempted to get the black ponte pencil skirt, but i wonder how it fits...
has anyone tried it on?

^ i tried the skirt on today. it fits nicely and it really soft. the only reason i didn't get it is because it was too long for my taste. then again, i primarily wear mini skirts. it looks great on though.

i did buy the ponte pants with satin panels in black though. they are seriously SO comfortable and look fantastic on. i'm actually considering getting another pair... now i get what softgrey was raving about. :lol:

^^i tried those pants and and they were so ridiculously comfortable that i almost bought them despite the fact that they didn't really work well on my body..
i have muscular legs/thighs so they just didn't look right..

unfortunately for me :(

really love this line!
i like the graphic tee and the black shirt dress, tempted to buy a few things!

Could anyone help me? Someone has volunteered to buy me a couple of things in the US yay :smile: And i don't know how the skirt sizes run? My waist is 24 inches, maybe 24.5 to allow a t-shirt under it. So what size skirt should I get? Thank you :smile:

I'm guessing this dress is from jonathan saunders for target, right?

^ i tried the skirt on today. it fits nicely and it really soft. the only reason i didn't get it is because it was too long for my taste. then again, i primarily wear mini skirts. it looks great on though.

oooh...thanks dear...
i am so getting one then...trying to get my shopping bag up to $50 for free shipping...:lol:

bad seen, please provide an image credit for that pic.
yup, its jonathan saunders and it looks great on that woman!!

The dress that woman is wearing, is it the 19.99 one or the 29.99 one

oooh...thanks dear...
i am so getting one then...trying to get my shopping bag up to $50 for free shipping...:lol:
Use TCF765DE to get $5 off your $50 purchase. I don't know if this code works a single time or multiple times but I get one of these codes about twice a week in emails. I got this code this morning.

I'm guessing this dress is from jonathan saunders for target, right?

i think the dress is a bit different actually... the band of colored fabric looks wider and the top part is different..

this must be the jonathan saunders dress that inspired the target dress...
at least that's my guess..

and like lucy said, please provide a credit for the pic

i was at a different target today and they had a couple more pieces that i hadn't seen before. i ended up buying this really cute black dress. it looks great on. if you guys want i can post pictures of it (and the pants i got) later. :smile:

i think the dress is a bit different actually... the band of colored fabric looks wider and the top part is different..

this must be the jonathan saunders dress that inspired the target dress...
at least that's my guess..

and like lucy said, please provide a credit for the pic
i think she just has a little top on over the dress...

:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->