• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Jonathan Saunders for Target

The only one I know of was Devi Kroell, loverunway (then again, not really a "big" name) but I know that it didn't sell all that well. I actually heard a lot of complaints about the quality though (not sure why, what do people expect?!)

I'm so jealous of all you guys! I can't get my hands on any of these items bc they don't ship to the UK:( Does anyone know if Target Collabarations usually go for a lot more on ebay because i'm thinking of buying what I want for there but don't want to pay a lot extra :/ Thank you :smile:

oops didn't really answer your question:lol:

In general I would say the pricing for stuff on ebay depends on how desirable the collection was. Most of the other collections i've seen on ebay sell at retail price and lower.

i went to one of the bodegas and checked it out ...
most of the blue stuff was all sold out...
and the multi dries -esque stuff isn't as vibrant as the reaL dries stuff ...
so...not so nice imo...

i think the stuff could be ok on the right person..
but basically it would have to be someone with a very narrow frame and very few curves...
which isn't most people who are past puberty...so....
kind of limited in it's accessibility and wearablity imo...

i only got a pair of pants...

:flower:

* the sigerson morrison collab is better imo...

Im not overly excited about the collection from the pics... not really my style but Im going to check it out on Friday

I went to Target today to check it out and there are several pieces that I like. Being mostly knits, the fabrication is nice. Don't dig the neoprene. For the person who wants the printed green tee, the print is stiff and odd. I think the print will become deformed after a wash. Though the white is not as cute, the print is thin and lays better.

I checked out the collection today too. It was really not flattering on me at all. I agree with softgrey's assessment of the collection. I am really short and small and that one dress with the short pleated hem made me look like a 14 yo cheer leader.:doh: The tees were nice.

The only thing I like from Target.com is the long cardigan. I havent gotten around to checking anything out in store yet... has anyone seen the cardigan?

I just noticed that black pants... they look nice too (from pictures). Im anxious to see them in person & also pics here of purchases.

The pleated multi color button down top looks interesting too. Sorry for the triple post. Im getting more excited to check this collection out. Dont know if Ill be able to go until Wednesday though.

i hope ladies who purchased from this collection will post pics! i am curious to see what the pieces look like on real women!

I am dying for that long multicoloured cardigan. It reminds me of Dries Van Noten with the marbling. I want to see them on too. Ugh I want to know how I can get this item in the UK! Amazon.com usually post to the UK but apparently not this collection even though they have it on their site :/ any idea why?
My only other option is myus.com but it charges $40 to ship to the UK which is ridiculous! It normally costs $11 to ship to the UK :/

I dont think Ive seen the multi cardigan does anyone have pics?

I think that's what you mean.. It is a concealed cardigan but a cardigan all the same :wink:

I went out just a bit ago. I didnt to many things so I didnt try on much. That multi cardigan... if thats the one your talking about is more like a dress. Its not knit... more cotton & thin. Im not sure if it would look nice undone as a cardigan since I didnt try it on.

I love the pants with the satin stripe but decided not to get them & instead just got the black ribbed shawl collar cardigan for both me & mom. That was enough for today lol.

It's on eBay - the multicoloured thing I want but they're charging $60 for it which is double the RRP. :angry: :angry: :angry: and then there's postage...

Anyone made any purchases? Im still trying to decide on those pants & maybe the multi color pleated shirt (wish it came in black). Im anxious to see some pics of purchases.

I was interested in the marble print button down dress, but the fabric was so thin and cheap looking. I was also disappointed with the 3/4 sleeve coat. The material was bulky and again looked cheap. It's too bad, because in the pictures it looked so chic. I don't think I will be buying anything from this collection, either. I thought that the quality would go up after Rogan, but I was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->