Kate Winslet

^ Very well put :flower:

Ahh, she wore the blue dress to the oscars :blush: I think she looked radiant ^_^

52254351.jpg

I love Kate Winslet, she is an AMAZING actress. You can view this for yourself just by watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. The character she plays, is so unlike her other characters yet she does it SO SO well. It's just fantastic and just about the best movie ever.

she looked so perfect at the oscars this year, i think she never looked better than in this blue dress!

She looked amazing at the oscars this year. The blue looked wonderful on her.

Loved the hair colour changes in Eternal sunshine of the Spotless mind! :woot:
She's really beautiful, especially in titanic!

Attachments

• blue.jpg
    blue.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 691
which movies of her have you seen? I've seen Heavenly creatures, Titanic, Holy smoke, Enigma, Iris, Quills,Eternal sunshine and Finding Neverland...so that's not very much.have you seen her other films, and were they any good??

Kate's most probably the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I prefer the curvier version of her though

james said:
which movies of her have you seen? I've seen Heavenly creatures, Titanic, Holy smoke, Enigma, Iris, Quills,Eternal sunshine and Finding Neverland...so that's not very much.have you seen her other films, and were they any good??
Sense & Sensibility and Hamlet are two others she was in - I'd recommend the first, although she was very good in Hamlet

^agreed :flower:

Does anyone know whether it's by Temperley? It looks a lot like one in the ss05 collection

Temperley05ss10.jpg

Those candids are fantastic. I'm not heavily influenced by many celebs, but Kate's one of the few. I wouldn't mind her husband either...:innocent:

GREAT pics everyone!! I love Kate too, she's such a wonderful actress and so beautiful...:flower:

tiffany said:
^agreed :flower:

Does anyone know whether it's by Temperley? It looks a lot like one in the ss05 collection

Its the same dress, In Elle mag Alice Temperley said Kate persuaded her to send it for her to wear in Venice but she was really nervous about sending a show peice :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->