Kelly Osbourne

HBoogie

Procrastinator.
Reaction score
osbourne2.062403.jpg

Didn't she say Christina looked like a drag queen? :blink: Pot-kettle-black..... :innocent:

What happened to Kelly? She used to be cute. :doh:

I think she performed a Björk song with the Pussycat Dolls. :ninja:

kelly performing bjorK.....???

:angry: :yuk: :angry:

she looks like courtney love :shock:

it looks like a wig, not a good look for her, i liked the chopy black and pink

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Jul 3rd, 2003 - 9:22 pm

...Pussycat Dolls performing Bjork?!?!? :wacko:

Originally posted by HBoogie+Jul 3rd, 2003 - 8:57 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HBoogie @ Jul 3rd, 2003 - 8:57 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LolitaLuxe@Jul 3rd, 2003 - 9:22 pm

...Pussycat Dolls performing Bjork?!?!? :wacko:[/b][/quote]
...Kelly performing with the Pussycat Dolls?!?!? :lol:

Originally posted by HBoogie+Jul 3rd, 2003 - 8:57 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HBoogie @ Jul 3rd, 2003 - 8:57 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-LolitaLuxe@Jul 3rd, 2003 - 9:22 pm

...Pussycat Dolls performing Bjork?!?!? :wacko: [/b][/quote]
uh oh im goan go whip so skiny LA ***

its oh so quiet ?? i suppose? thats 40's sounding. sinse the p*ssy girls are pin ups. lucky for kelly that her mother rules the industry with an iron fist, because if that wasnt the case she would be just a little fat brat .

sorry, i find her 100% UN amusing :rolleyes: polluting the airwaves along with everyone eles :blush:

Kelly honestly isn't that fat. I think our standards of fat have grossly changed and she actually has lost weight recently. And wasn't that at the Charlie's Angel premier where the After Party was held at the Pussycat Dolls club/place and she performed with them. I say kudos for her. Glad to see the 'dolls are celebrating different sort of body forms.

Originally posted by mehg@Jul 3rd, 2003 - 10:13 pm
Kelly honestly isn't that fat. I think our standards of fat have grossly changed and she actually has lost weight recently. And wasn't that at the Charlie's Angel premier where the After Party was held at the Pussycat Dolls club/place and she performed with them. I say kudos for her. Glad to see the 'dolls are celebrating different sort of body forms.
:flower:

I guess no matter how much you say it wont affect you - the limelight always messes with your head!!!

At least Sharon Osborne is well!

And Jaime looks gorgeous! :flower:

when i said big fat brat i didnt really mean she was totaly FAT
she just seems like a fat brat to me :doh: i didnt mean to offend anyone :flower:

ah okay, sorry, i interpreted that you meant she was fat and i just don't think so.

can such a chic and well dressed mom produce that :rolleyes:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Jul 3rd, 2003 - 9:08 pm
its oh so quiet ?? i suppose? thats 40's sounding. sinse the p*ssy girls are pin ups. lucky for kelly that her mother rules the industry with an iron fist, because if that wasnt the case she would be just a little fat brat .

sorry, i find her 100% UN amusing :rolleyes: polluting the airwaves along with everyone eles :blush:
I agree Lolita! I don't like her! Aside that her voice is horrid she is such a brat and she's so proud! She's nothing w/o Ozzy or Sharon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->