Korean Entertainment & Entertainers

It was quite the mess, but maybe that way Sunny's uncle understands that they need at least a month of vacation. I know it's not going to happen they have the Korean comeback next year.

BTW, After School killed it, IMO.

Girl's Day had the spotlight for about 5 mins and then Sooyoung news broke. :lol::stuart:

If Seohyun is the next to announce, I don't think I'll be able to handle it...

These came out a while ago but just discovered both groups.

This is so sad :(

Eunji and Lee Sem are leaving 9muses.

A surprising and unfortunate news has come to Nine Muses' fans as two members have confirmed their withdrawal from the group.

Member Lee Sem (Lee Hyeonju) and Park Eunji are going to leave Nine Muses, their agency confirmed on January 29. They stated, "After 4 years of being Nine Muses members, Lee Sem and Eunji are going to officially withdraw." They continued, "They have been together for a long time ever since their debut days and we think it's the agency's duty to respect their personal decision."

"Eunji and Lee Sem are going to meet you in the future in variety of areas. However, we haven't discussed about specific details yet." It seems like the two members are still going to continue their contract under the agency.
omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so sad :(

Eunji and Lee Sem are leaving 9muses.

I just read the news too, my heart it's broken.
They finally found the perfect combination of 9 girls. :cry:

I really don't know what to think, other articles also mention that they'll continue in variety shows and as MC's, but who knows. Very sad. :(

I wonder if they will add 2 new members or just change their name.

Man just a year ago this month they officially became a complete group. Now they are back to 7 members.

I wonder if they will add 2 new members or just change their name.

Man just a year ago this month they officially became a complete group. Now they are back to 7 members.

I don't mind if they change the name and continue with only 7 members, but I hate to see choregraphies that you can clearly see are missing 2 members, also, who is going to rap in Ticket and Glue? :(

In the meantime Im focusing on After School in Japan.

SNSD's comeback is finally confirmed for february the 19th. I'm excited!

Thank god it's not a cutesy concept.

Looks interesting but I can't help but think that the MV will be different.

SNSD's comeback is finally confirmed for february the 19th. I'm excited!

Thank god it's not a cutesy concept.

SM does not know the concept of a backup? :lol::lol:

Anyway the YG and SM rivalry it's getting more and more interesting. ^_^

Slowly but steadely After School it's becoming my favorite K-pop group. Another great song. :cool:

After School- One Week (일주일)

I just hate the so called rapper at the beggining of the song.
P.S. I didn't liked Mr. Mr. by SNSD...

I didn't like the song either, the teaser music part was the only good part

Been listening to this, just came out last month.
[Yt]vGKeA3xUzxU[/MEDIA]

I didn't like the song either, the teaser music part was the only good part

Been listening to this, just came out last month.

Serri, so cute. :blush:
SM is a complete mess these past days, first they lost the MV, then the leak on Itunes, that forced them to release the song, now they're uploading videos and then deleting 'em. :rolleyes:

Now I have to say that YG's bet on having CL write some songs on this album was great, the album is awsome IMO. :cool:
There aren't weak songs, and it has a good balance between typical 2ne1 songs, party songs, and ballads. No wonder they kicked Mr.Mr. from the top spot at most charts with several songs. B)

SM is a complete mess these past days, first they lost the MV, then the leak on Itunes, that forced them to release the song, now they're uploading videos and then deleting 'em. :rolleyes:
Add to the whole fiasco the fact that the lost video (or damaged footage I don't know) was from a second videoshoot. They had to reshoot the initial MV because it wasn't satisfying. :lol:

All the confusion behind the comeback made me believe that SM had so much faith in the new songs that they really wanted to build up the hype. How silly, right? They really dropped the ball, I feel bad for the girls.
As for the music, the Mr. Mr. EP is not mindblowing but it's solid enough for the fans. Love & Peace was so underwhelming to me that the new EP actually made me happy.

In 2NE1's last album I love Come Back Home and Good to You.

The MV for Mr Mr is out. They had such a cool set with the surgery room and then had to add a random parking garage scene and the other two dance sets.

Yeah the concept of the teaser was cool and surprising coming from SNSD (the setting, the colors, the styling). They really did have great material for this MV but you can tell the final product is rushed. It looks like they put together whatever footage they had left.
I appreciate that they tried to do something more artistic though.
Now I can't wait to see the girls perform. Maybe the choreography will look more exciting live than in the video...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->