Lauren Bush

54hm35.jpg

thesundancechannel.com

Lauren Bush and David Lauren attend the Ralph Lauren dinner to celebrate the flagship opening on April 14, 2010 in Paris, France.

zimbio.com

Very chic!

Lauren Bush and David Lauren attend the Costume Institute Gala Benefit to celebrate the opening of the "American Woman: Fashioning a National Identity" exhibition at The Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 3, 2010 in New York City.

Zimbio & Life

^ Thanks BabyJane- she looks extraordinary beautiful there!! :flower:

I always thought she has the most perfect skin coloring. Not too dark, not too light. IMO.

David Lauren and designer Lauren Bush attend the 2010 TIME 100 Gala at the Time Warner Center on May 4, 2010 in New York City.
2010 TIME 100 Gala
n2bcid.jpg
doqxk6.jpg

ixqati.jpg
1zb7zbc.jpg

wireimage

30th Anniversary celebration cocktail reception with Rebirth of NYC Flagship hosted by David Yurman and in partnership with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center at David Yurman - The Townhouse on May 6, 2010 in New York City.

xqb9ep.jpg

2rxd4qf.jpg

wireimage

I received my Town & Country magazine yesterday and the lovely Ms. Bush is featured. I do apologize for the reflection of my flash in the middle of the article and some words being cut off. I no longer have an all-in-one so I could not scan these - I did the best I could with my limited photographic skills. :rolleyes:
28k3891.jpg

2yp137q.jpg

16m846f.jpg

14ujc4h.jpg

rsa2xy.jpg

x6hmqq.jpg

eb5z0k.jpg

Scanned by me. From Town & Country magazine July 2010 issue. Article by Melinda Page. Photographs by Stewart Shining. Styled by Jenny Capitain. If the photos are too large I apologize!

I find her style so "vanilla" I wish she would change it up a bit but then I think if she did I want the simple look she does back.

^ Yes, it's confusing...she has the looks and the modeling background, God knows access to the best of wardrobe and stylists, and yet she looks perfectly average on many occasions...very strange, to me at least... :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the Town and Country scans. She looks pretty and classic. I love the second pic!

Here she is at the Ralph Lauren store opening in Paris. That store looks far too fabulous for me to even shop in. My wallet couldn't handle it.

^ She's great!! And that store is ridiculously beautiful- I hate to see those stores- I want everything!! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->