Longchamp Totes

Has anyone purchased the limited edition Eiffel tower print bag yet?

Has anyone purchased the limited edition Eiffel tower print bag yet?

Yeah, I got 2, in different colors.
one with short and another with long handles.
Love them....

they were already available here in Brussels like 2 months ago....:woot:

I love my longchamp tote, it is perfect for work. I throw my laptop all the stuff from my other bag, and whatever I need for my dog, it seems impossible to overfill. It is also perfect for travel. I see them all over at airports around the world in all different colors, so fun to see what color someone choses and how it pairs with her style. The trend comes and goes but I first saw them all over Paris in 2002 :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
basically EVERY French girl from 14 to 20 has it.
i just CAN'T BEAR to see it anymore :sick:

So I thought over the past year that the popularity around them had waned but in the past month or so literally everyone suddenly has one or a fake one especially here in Boston. (Why would you bother with a fake one? I guess some people don't understand...) It's like they had been everywhere and people got sick of them and now all of a sudden everyone who had put them away all woke up one morning and decided to pull them out again!

Anyway, I'm doing a story (or maybe just a blog still unsure) on the popularity of these bags if you have one or have an opinion on them (want one, hate them, etc) please message me! (why you like/don't like them, they are on the (relatively) "cheaper" side of designer bags do you think they are worth it quality wise?, would you buy more than one, what size(s) you own.) Any opinion or thought that you have about them would be hugely appreciated!!!

I like them because they're practical. Why someone would get a fake one of these I don't understand...I think they're supposed to be bags to be beaten up. Ew.

hahahahaa, it's funny because the Longchamp and the bb are a must for every single girl in my university(Dominican Republic)...

I don't think people really carry them as a style statement, just as a strong durable tote when you need to carry a lot of junk- eg on a plane, to the gym, or to school?

I remember them being in fashion like a couple of years ago over here but i don't see them anywhere anymore. Thank God!

I love them. Especially as carry-on for a plane.
They don't weigh anything but hold everything. If you don't need it for the rest of your trip, just fold it up and it doesn't even take up any space in your suitcase.

There is a reason why some bags become classics. And the Longchamp pliage just happen to have a nice democratic price tag to go along, what can one ask for more?

^ It is true! But I still like mine a lot, it is very handy. I got mine is a very bright shade of green so I don't get to see a lot of people carrying a similar bag in this colour.

I never had a more useful bag for travel - and their ubiquity doesn't bother me; it's not meant to be exclusive anyway. I think it's more like a practical staple, like a white t-shirt. The shape is classic and charming too. My stuff gets a little messy in there though..so it's necessary to have a smaller pouch in there to keep things organised.

Someone help me please, no matter whether you like them, which is better - graphite or chocolate? I can't decide...please help! xxx

Bumping up this thread...

I just ordered my first Longchamp! I didn't want to get one back then, because like everyone said, it was just too everywhere. But now I feel like it has become less of a trend and really more like a classic, so I thought it was time I finally got one.

And the best thing is, I had it customized! :D I got to choose the colors, and had my name embossed so it's really one-of-a-kind and it'll never get mistaken for an imitation. Ha!

Only thing that sucks is shipping takes around 2-3 weeks cause it'll be coming from Paris. Oh well, it's going to be worth the wait anyways. :smile:

Someone help me please, no matter whether you like them, which is better - graphite or chocolate? I can't decide...please help! xxx

I have both the chocolate and the graphite and they're both lovely :D either would be a great choice! although I think the graphite is my favourite, that colour goes so well with the brown leather and gold hardware.

Bumping up this thread...

I just ordered my first Longchamp! I didn't want to get one back then, because like everyone said, it was just too everywhere. But now I feel like it has become less of a trend and really more like a classic, so I thought it was time I finally got one.

And the best thing is, I had it customized! :D I got to choose the colors, and had my name embossed so it's really one-of-a-kind and it'll never get mistaken for an imitation. Ha!

Only thing that sucks is shipping takes around 2-3 weeks cause it'll be coming from Paris. Oh well, it's going to be worth the wait anyways. :smile:

I keep wanting to get a personalised one, they look great on the site. which colours did you choose?

I keep wanting to get a personalised one, they look great on the site. which colours did you choose?

Orange for the main color, and praline for the stripes. I'm not even fond of orange, but it works so well on the bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->