Marsell Shoes

thanks for the weblink notredame...i love every single mens n womens pair from this seasons collection...they make the best shoes around at the moment in my opinion...

I'm going to get the sport shoes...although it's kangaroo :(

I :heart: #8, #11
great cerfas! posting always awesome shoes

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the pics and the link...
i like what i see...
:flower:

i just wanted to let you lovelies know that i'm moving this thread to "shoes shoes shoes" since they're shoes!

:heart:

carry on :wink:

this is awesome. i can't believe I missed this thread before. These are from the new season on LVR - definitely on my wanted list.

0021.jpg

Check out the
+mesh part :woot: :woot:

0022.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the first pair of shoes in post #5. I perfer the men's to the women's though. Not so fond however of how the toe box seems upturned making it seem clownish perhaps? Is it meant to be like that?

/\ OMG, they are stunning :woot:

Thanks for the topic, cerfas :flower:

I've seen some of them at L'Eclaireur in Paris this weekend. Very nice. I just don't like the spiral logo.

You're welcome, faust
Sybarite--were they good in person? Heavy or not?
Baizilla--care to share some pictures of the shoes you're talking about? I'm quite intrigued.

cerfas said:
Baizilla--care to share some pictures of the shoes you're talking about? I'm quite intrigued.

these...

5081005004_d_5.jpg

555p1.jpg

5071001004_3.jpg

pic: at-scelta & offside

Looks like more Arte Povera to me...like all AP the materials and the quality of maufacture look superb....but also with AP , for me, I just don't enjoy the aesthetic that much. I mean, its beautiful (in small doses) but as an overall look its just far too Dickensian for my liking. Maybe I am just not open enough to new interpretations of how women should look, but I just find this way too hard to wear....and it always takes itself way too seriously. I think fashion should have a little bit of a sense of humour and all the italian Arte Povera has zero humour!

Cerfas thanks for all the pictures - I'll check the shoes out next time I am in L'Eclaireur.

helena said:
Looks like more Arte Povera to me...like all AP the materials and the quality of maufacture look superb....but also with AP , for me, I just don't enjoy the aesthetic that much. I mean, its beautiful (in small doses) but as an overall look its just far too Dickensian for my liking. Maybe I am just not open enough to new interpretations of how women should look, but I just find this way too hard to wear....and it always takes itself way too seriously. I think fashion should have a little bit of a sense of humour and all the italian Arte Povera has zero humour!

Cerfas thanks for all the pictures - I'll check the shoes out next time I am in L'Eclaireur.

Thanks for this helena... I've been drooling all over the boots Faust posted for a couple of days now (the black ones) but I couldn't click on the purchase button because there is something odd about them (other than the shipping price which is obsene)... and you exactly described my feeling... a bit too Dickensian.... they will look good worn with Ann D. or Rick Owens or even CdG but maybe a bit too much matchy.... I would feel that I am wearing a total look... a bit like Paris Hilton wearing Dior from head to toes but in the opposite way.... don't know if I'm making any sense... :unsure:

If someone buys them, could we see a picture of how they can be worn? Please?

Melt - I do actually think this is a 'whole look' look I am afraid. I don't think you can really integrate it that well.....its quite a strong look that involves a certain level of dedication I think. That said, I think the shoes might work well with very simple clothes - plain black skirts & jerseys - I can imagine Carla Sozzani wearing these (they would look very good with Yohji I think).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelliewillshowuhowitsdone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->