Men: Do You Wear Womens Clothing?

I don't own any women's stuff... but some DH pieces are very feminine (i've sold a number, but kept others).

I think it's REALLY sexy when my girl puts on my jackets.

I have a few pairs of pants. Again, nothing too feminine. Most of them are just straight legged, slim, black pants. I have a pair of black Guccis that I usually pair with my dark blazers. I've even had some very conservative law profs/lawyers comment on how sharp they were. The only pair of pants I can remember anyone questioning was a pair of pinstriped Etro. They were mens!

I used to wear skirts (w/ pants) when I was going thru my Gaultier phase..but it was a personal trend for me, so i quickly grew out of it and moved on..

Yes, because even some of the smallest sizes in men end up BAGGY and EXTRA LARGE to me. Including the smallest of Dior Homme tops - not my thing.

haha its the bryanboy with the famous website

leeyone said:
haha. I think it's famous. Almost all of my friends read bryanboy.com.

:flower:

That's because I'm a one-man circus freakshow! HAHAHAHA :wink:

Nice to be able to put a smile on everyone's faces

bryanboy said:
That's because I'm a one-man circus freakshow! HAHAHAHA :wink:

Nice to be able to put a smile on everyone's faces
Glad to have you here, dear. :flower:

Anyway, I personally think that it is okay for men to wear womens' clothing IF it fits them well or they can carry the whole look. I do have some male friends who buy womens' clothing because they look gorgeous in them :woot:.

On a different note, which is taking the topic on to the extreme level, I love to look at men in drag. (okay, maybe some of them. :innocent:)

haha. :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
leeyone said:
Glad to have you here, dear. :flower:

Anyway, I personally think that it is okay for men to wear womens' clothing IF it fits them well or they can carry the whole look. I do have some male friends who buy womens' clothing because they look gorgeous in them :woot:.

On a different note, which is taking the topic on to the extreme level, I love to look at men in drag. (okay, maybe some of them. :innocent:)

haha. :ninja:

oh god. drag.

i don't make a good drag queen.

i ended up looking like donatella versace on my 17th birthday party and i'm tooo obese!!!!

donatella and child, allegra (there are NO words)

party_0022.jpg

party_0003.jpg

even my dress drank more booze than me.

party_0064.jpg

party_0033.jpg

party_0081.jpg

Wow! You're not obese, you're fabulous! (especially in the third and fourth pics!) :woot: Just gorgeous! I really think you have a great smile (and not to mention, body.)

:flower:

ha, my boyfriend wears womens jeans, cause mens jeans here are usually too large and don't fit very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->