Milla Jovovich

143203870_c8395c794d.jpg

source: C magazine B)

milla as fanny

I love Milla- especially her style at the end of the movie DUMMY -w/adrian Brody. She is performing at a Jewish wedding in a fantastic dress with crazy eyemakeup. Her character is super tough and androgynous, sort of a klepto. Anyway here are some pics from www.millaletop.com/ dummy/dummy.html
dummy07.jpg

dummy12.jpg
dummy11.jpg

paper03016.jpg

The one with the sparkly dress is from PAPER MAG cover shoot styled by sarak sophie flicker from SHOW PONY boutique. The dress was made by miss K.K.
press_milla.jpg
This last one was shot in L.A. neighborhood Echo PArk-also from same shop but blouse by Brian Lichtenberg. So tough and lovely

I love her clothes in post #412, any ideas where they´re from?

more pictures from the same C magazine shoot that electricladyland posted above
78624_c1.jpg

78630_c2.jpg

78636_c3.jpg

78685_c5.jpg

from ONTD

wow, you beat me peppi! i was just about to post those! :flower:

and Captain I totally agree with you about that last one. :buzz:

from ONTD

MILLA FOR MANGO: She may have her own fashion line, but that hasn't stopped Milla Jovovich from lending her face to fast-fashion retailer Mango. The Spanish chain has tapped the model and actress to front its fall campaign. Jovovich follows in the footsteps of former Mango models Claudia Schiffer and Elizabeth Jagger. That needn't worry Jovovich, though, since she's had plenty of experience with advertising campaigns — she's a spokesmodel for L'Oréal and was formerly a face of Emporio Armani and Donna Karan.

yay!

Love this outfit! :heart:
She's so spunky! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->