Miss USA May Lose Crown *Update* Given Second Chance

Oh well! I guess giving bad example to the public eye can ruin her stats.

I hate to be judging while I don't know any of the truth; it might be rumors to get her out or something... or it might be true...so whatever!

Last edited by a moderator:
Rosie O'Donnell had some fiery words for Donald Trump on The View Wednesday morning, calling him a "snake-oil salesman" following his announcement that he would not fire troubled Miss USA Tara Conner.

After hearing about her comments, Trump fired back to PEOPLE, calling her "a woman out of control" and saying he planned to sue O'Donnell over her statements questioning his financial well-being.

"You can't make false statements," Trump tells PEOPLE exclusively. "Rosie will rue the words she said. I'll most likely sue her for making those false statements – and it'll be fun. Rosie's a loser. A real loser. I look forward to taking lots of money from my nice fat little Rosie."

The battle began on Wednesday's show, when a peeved O'Donnell said: "(He) left the first wife – had an affair. (He) had kids both times, but he's the moral compass for 20-year-olds in America. Donald, sit and spin, my friend."

O'Donnell, who impersonated Trump by deepening her voice and flipping her hair to one side, aimed her criticism at his comment from the Tuesday press conference that, "I've always been a believer in second chances. Tara is good person. Tara has tried hard. Tara is going to be given a second chance."

Conner, who just turned 21, will go to rehab but keep her crown, following reports of alleged drug and alcohol abuse. A grateful Conner apologized for her behavior at the press conference, and she thanked Trump for his compassion.

But O'Donnell was not as touched. After repeatedly saying she "didn't enjoy him," Rosie discussed Trump's finances – saying he went bankrupt, which Trump denies – and likened him to the "snake-oil salesman on Little House On The Prairie. This is not a self-made man," O'Donnell said.

And while O'Donnell and her View co-hosts discussed Conner's alleged drug and alcohol abuse, Rosie was dismissive, saying, "She went out and she was partying – doing what Paris and Lindsay do."

She also turned her wrath toward the Miss USA organization itself. "Miss America is the prestige," she said. "Miss USA is a different thing. It's basically a model competition. Let's be realistic."

Trump's response? "She talked about the Miss USA contest, which has terrific ratings on NBC. Miss America got thrown off of network television! It's (on cable), where nobody watches it," he said, countering her statements. "And my father never gave me tons of money."

He also thinks Rosie's rant against him was personal. Trump says he once sarcastically chastised Rosie about her "failed magazine" and "failed talk show." Added The Donald: "I think she's just terrible."

For her part, O'Donnell seemed to realize she was in for a fight after she criticized Trump, adding: "Here comes the lawsuit. Get ready. This is going to be good."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

people.com

Okay, so the best representation of America's female youth is a drug using, promiscuous girl in rehab - no wonder the world hates us..

eternitygoddess said:
"You can't make false statements," Trump tells PEOPLE exclusively. "Rosie will rue the words she said. I'll most likely sue her for making those false statements – and it'll be fun. Rosie's a loser. A real loser. I look forward to taking lots of money from my nice fat little Rosie."
Wow. :shock:
I watched The View this morning, so I got to see Rosie's rant. Truth be told, I agree with what she said. The first thing she said was that this whole Miss USA controversy is just publicity for Trump's upcoming season of The Apprentice.

And it's true. Last year, Trump staged a public spat with Martha Stewart shortly before a new season of The Apprentice began to air. It was obvious that the spat was just a ploy for publicity/ratings.

I'm glad she was given a second chance; I too am from a small town, and I know that if I were given a free apartment in NYC and unlimeted access to just about everywhere in the greatest city on earth, I would probably abuse it too!

Ugh, I can't stand Rosie or Donald so if they want to rip each others' throats out that's fine by me....

Spiral1532 said:
The first thing she said was that this whole Miss USA controversy is just publicity for Trump's upcoming season of The Apprentice.

That totally makes sense....though it's interesting that Rosie accuses Donald of pulling a publicity stunt when Rosies' been getting into fights with everyone under the sun since she came on The View :innocent:

Skirt said:
Okay, so the best representation of America's female youth is a drug using, promiscuous girl in rehab

I agree...give it to California!

How convenient...the E channel is playing the "Hidden Lives of Miss USA". Such timing :lol:

Wow I just watched both clips of Rosie and Donald on Anderson Cooper and...wow. Even Anderson had nothing to say but "wow", lol. Used to not be annoyed by Donald Trump.... now i am.

while rosie can be a bit annoying, she is a strong woman with many strong convictions that i personally agree with (except her getting huffy with kelly ripa over the clay aiken thing), including EVERYTHING she said about the donald.
this is a man made by the machine of PR.
rosie called him out on some things that needed to be said, and he took it way too far with the personal insults about her being fat, loser, etc. and his remark about "one of his friends taking her life partner (kelly) away from rosie."
I DO NOT ENOY HIM EITHER ROSIE!

I don't like Trump, but I'm on his side. I'm still laughing at his 'nice fat little Rosie' remark.

Rosie & Donald both annoy me. Rosie's old TV show appealed to women, especially older women - and she kept that demographic by denying who she is (with extreme "I LOVE TOM CRUISE!" moments), and when she came out, she ended the show and her magazine and went into isolation until any backlash was over. No respect for that.

And Donald? While I respect that he has worked hard for his money, and it was not handed to him a la Paris Hilton, I still think he tries too hard.

I saw on the news the comments made by Rosie and Donald and it was ugly! Both of them said harsh things. Its half funny and half sad.

taraconnerfl9.jpg

SECOND CHANCE

A day after being pardoned by pageant owner Donald Trump (who's having a battle of his own with Rosie O'Donnell over it), a jubilant Miss USA – Tara Conner – steps out in New York City on Wednesday. Conner almost lost her title after reports surfaced that too much hard partying interfered with the responsibilities that came with her crown. She has agreed to go to rehab.

people.com

dd3kl9.jpg

Donald Trump on Rosie O'Donnell:

"I'm worth billions of dollars, and I have to listen to this fat slob?"

hollywoodrag.com

Last edited by a moderator:
lol i'm loving the whole rosie/donald feud

"i'll probably sue rosie, because it will be fun"

its true though, everyone has a right to their opinion but rosie is annoying now...its like enough already. she patronizes everyone, and its sort of sad, she must be very unhappy with who she is, just because she is on 'the view' which hence the title means your allowed to talk about 'your point of view'...it is wrong to make judgement calls on someone or an issue you know absolutely nothing about. i mean COME ON, what does rosie know about being MISS USA? by breaking the rules, Tara put herself and her title on the line, thats her decision. everyone makes mistakes- rosie needs to get over it.

Oh great. Our country's Miss America is in rehab. Typical of America... (though really, for a normal twenty year-old this wouldn't merit rehab).

Can't stand Donald or Rosie....they probably both planned this 'spat' for publicity for their shows! :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inale
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->