• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Miu Miu F/W 10.11 : Daphne, Ginta, Lindsey & Siri by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggot

It felt like Siri was off the radar for sometime recently in regards to modelling, so happy she got this campaign!

Guess if there is someone who doesn't like this campaign (oh, that's only the one photo but you know what I mean). It's so cute, so girlie. I absolutely freaking love it, and even can't say more.

<333

Aww it's cute! I love Ginta here, she's adorable. But the shot is kinda boring, I hope the other shots are more exciting.

OMG! I like this! :wub: 2 gorgeous blondes for Miu Miu...exciting! :woot:

I also think it is a little underwhelming, especially considering what Miu Miu have done in the past in terms of campaigns.

To be honest, it's verging on boring for me. Two pretty blonde girls in pretty dresses against a white background is nothing overly exciting or interesting, no?

I have to say, Inez&Vinoodh always did the best campaigns for Miu Miu. I like that they had some kind of mise-en-scene in their campaigns and some kind of dynamic movement in the photos.

I agree with the verging on boring thing, but that is simply because it is just two pretty girls in pretty dresses.. which, when I remove my opinions i can see is the appeal to the masses.
It is perfect for those models though!

is good but no amazing great cast but nothing new respect the photography i think Miu miu need a change of photographer

For me, this is the by far the best Miu Miu ad campaign I`ve seen in a while. I mean look how gorgeous the girls are. Look how the stunningly complement each other. Look how subtle and serene the feeling of this feels.

So amazing ad! I love how Ginta and Siri looks together :heart: I disliked this collection on the runway but in this ad it looks awesome.

I love how closer they seem to be, like sisters, it's really cute!
Nice choice, nice colors, nice models, I can't wait to see it in HQ, it looks promising! :heart:

Aww, very sweet. Can't wait to see the rest.

They look great next to each other. i love this minimalistic approach miu miu has had these past few seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->