Model Casting S/S 2020

What shows are even left? Louis Vuitton, Givenchy...Those shows are becoming predictable. McQueen could be interesting with the right mix of newbies at the moment. McQueen could stand to have comeback model as well.

Hoping to see Janet Jumbo at Louis Vuitton

Achenrin Madit is everywhere.
Valentino, Givenchy, Sacai, Stella, McQueen, Chanel, Miu Miu, Lacoste, Vuitton.

Confused by Bella Hadid at Haider.

I was more shocked when I saw her at Vivienne Westwood and Balenciaga. I felt like she looked kind of out of place at Haider (not edgy enough, I guess) but at least the cast was good. The other two shows had no other big names, or any big names I recognized :lol: Balenciaga is obviously a big brand, but their casting strategy has changed.
Very odd. It's almost as if she was just trying to book as many shows as possible in Paris, because she usually does worse there than in other cities.

I find it weird that there's hardly and big-name castings or veterans, or even it-girls anymore. Only some girls like Rianne, Vittoria, Kris, and the likes of in a few shows, but all other shows are full of filler and unrecognizable models, or maybe I don't keep up.

Compared to ten years ago where at least 10 shows in each city had an all-star cast, and to the point where they had to fight over big names or models of the moment. Remember Dolce vs. Fendi drama? Burberry vs. Gucci, etc..

Who’s sweeping this season? I was going to guess Mathilde Brandi, but then skipped a day of shows in Paris.

Random, but Astrid Holler at Balenciaga was a good moment for me. I really liked her when she debuted.

Valentino was soooo so perfect and diverse, Bravo Pierpaolo.

WOW that Adut girl is not shy at all. Instead of standing in a back row and do her job she came out in front of all models to hug the designer and pose with him. He not even expected her standing there and noticed her only after she touched him hahaha

Although Adut is still one of the top girls at the moment, I'm sure she is under pressure to keep her status up because there are so many "Adut clones" this season.

I'm looking forward to seeing the final tally of shows for the seasoned girls. Seems like some of the vets we're use to seeing are being pushed away.

Last edited:
I loved Valentino’s cast ❤️

A lot of top models, new faces and a relatively diverse cast. But I guess when you have that many models in a show it should be easy to tick all the right boxes!

Who is the model who closed Valentino?

WOW that Adut girl is not shy at all. Instead of standing in a back row and do her job she came out in front of all models to hug the designer and pose with him. He not even expected her standing there and noticed her only after she touched him hahaha

I've heard may stories about her "opportunistic" ways :innocent: but hey, not here to judge :lol:

'that Adut girl' is the face of Valentino and a muse to Pierpaolo so I'm pretty sure it's fine. And seeing how he came back to pose with her for photos it was probably planned.

Sora is sweeping in Paris. She has barely missed any big show.
And yet the mainstream would just focus on Bella for the Paris spotlight *eyeroll*

inb4 they'd be all "Bella wins fashion week" or something

I remember when Givenchy used to be a big deal, what a hot mess it’s become....and what’s happening to Ugbad? she’s not doing well at all.

I loved Givenchys casting! Suvi, Karolin, Annely, Sara B, etc. I thought it was great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
russmah55
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->