Model Casting S/S 2020

What a move from Chanel! to cast gigi and give her same outfit with the top girls. Poor thing looked awful in comparison :rofl:

My heart sank seeing no Adut at Chanel. I hope Virginie doesn’t get rid of her :(

What happen to Olivia Vinten i feel like everyone was saying she was gonna be the next big thing on the runway in NYC & i have hardly seen her in Milan & Paris ...Also where is Sarah Dahl & Alyssa Traore have not seen them on the runway anywhere ...The turnover is ridiculous now...Thank the universe i ain't a booker or a agent anymore lol........

Last edited:
A Chanel show without « The girls of the moment » and a return of an old favorite is so weird...

How Adut went from being one of Karl’s last favorites to not walk a show she walked 3 months ago?

Miu Miu's casting was pretty random, but it was nice to see Xiao Wen.

was hoping for sarah dahl to show up. she went from top walker last season to skipping out this season?

Well that’s it. There were so many girls noticeably absent at LV.

Such a horrible casting season. So many beautiful faces didn’t get shine. There are so many names these days though.

The top new face was the asian model (is she japanese?) Mika

The only memorable newfaces for me:
Mika Schneider -- Half-Japanese, half-French.
_FIO1257.jpg

Sculy Mejia - Prada exclusive
_FIO0464.jpg

Cynthia Arrebola
_FIO0411.jpg

Ashley Radjarame - Prada exclusive
_FIO0509.jpg

cr: vogue

^Those are four great picks!

I also loved:

Amar Akway (Ford)
Emily Godwin (Models 1)
Krini Hernandez (Elite World)
Maty Fall (IMG)
Sacha Quenby (Women) - Can we say future superstar? Wow.
Vilma Sjöberg (Next) - She did not disappoint!

Wow LV sucked casting-wise. Such a snooze-fest.

Ashley Radjarame - Prada exclusive

cr: vogue

Ashley is incredible and I hope she can stick around.

In case I don't do a little roundup like this, Kyla Ramsey was my absolute favorite face this season. She was everywhere and looked incredible everytime. :heart:

There were a few girls that felt like they were everywhere. )Alina, Steinberg, Rebecca, Cyrielle, Felice, Maike, Lara). There were so many girls that flopped this season its not even funny.

Now that it looks like things are shifting back to the days where runways are getting shorter and girls are having multiple looks again. This is going to really shift a lot of careers.

Cynthia Arrebola is the only girl that really caught my attention this season...if her walk can improve (not that anyone cares about walks nowadays ).. i think she has a certain je ne sais quoi something special about her ...all in all i think too many new faces that will not be here this time next year walking big shows ...hardly any girls walking 10 plus big shows shows for 8 seasons(4 years) anymore ..too much casting & agency politics ....hardly any good walkers anymore ...no personality on the catwalk ...so boring ...rant over ...season over ...goodbye ...lol

Last edited:
Sora's been in the game for so long but she still walked the most shows in Paris.

Isabelle Schilling was a newcomer that caught my eye. I was hoping she would walk in Paris since her IG showed her to be there last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->