Models Who Deserve Vogue Covers

Srdjan

Reaction score
What do you people think, who hasn't scored a Vogue cover but surely deserves one? Models like Malaika Firth (not counting the supplement one)..Jourdan deserves a UK solo cover, or Natasha who never appeared on the British edition. Raquel Zimmermann should really get a VP cover, Karlie who should really get her US solo cover. Georgina Stojiljkovic, who was famous in the 00s, never had her Vogue cover, etc, etc...

Raquel Zimmermann is long overdue for a Vogue Paris cover.

Jourdan & Malaika is well overdue for their UK Vogue covers. Wouldn't mind either or for Vogue Australia as well. Miranda Kerr can get a UK cover as well.
Hope Dutch Vogue will cover Anna Ewers soon. They have a pool of pretty famous girls to pick from yet, they shove Lara and Doutzen or some random model down our throats.
Freja Beha Erichsen for Vogue Germany, sure it hasn't happened, has it?.

^
Anna is German so Vogue Germany is overdue

Iselin for Vogue Paris, Raquel as well. Maybe Amanda Murphy as a new VP girl.

I couldn't agree more about Jourdan receiving a solo British Vogue cover.
Chiharu Okunugi for Vogue Japan is overdue. Also be nice to see Karmen Pedaru cover a larger edition of Vogue.

DOUTZEN FOR VOGUE UK!
Long overdue ... specially because for their Jan. 2013 cover they choosed Kate Upton instead of Doutzen (last minute change)

I know I keep going about it but I think it is a total disgrace that Helena Christensen never got the cover for Vogue Italia... since 1989 up to 1995 she was regularly featured in the magazine with some iconic editorials...

I also think Anja Rubik should get the cover of Vogue Paris... she's is featured in the magazine so often with pretty amazing editorials...

I also think Doutzen should be on the cover of Vogue UK... sounds like the perfect match to me...

Wow. Jourdan should have her Vogue UK cover tbh.

Dan de Jesus, she should at least get Vogue Mexico & Latin America cover. :(

Would love to see Liya on Vogue UK, surprised she never had the cover as she was everywhere 2001-2004. I think it's too late:(

Aymeline for Solo Italia and Paris.

Jourdan should've gotten at LEAST 2 Vogue UK covers by now:rolleyes:. After that, Malaika should DEFINITELY get one.

Karlie deserves a couple of solo American Vogue covers:P

Jac should DEFINITELY have a couple of Vogue Paris & Italia covers.

Also, I STILL can't believe Kate Upton got a solo Vogue Italia cover before Natasha Poly.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Monika Jagaciak. Imo, the current styling/creative direction Vogue Paris could make for some interesting covers:flower:.

I know who she is but she's a nobody and she's been in Vogue Paris what, once? Twice?

My picks would be Karmen and Jac. Especially Karmen - come one, she's the ultimate campaigns queen but hasn't scored any mayor Vogue cover.

Alessandra ambrosio definitely deserves more Vogue covers, especially a Vogue España cover.

Never understood why Daphne didn't get a Vogue NL cover when she was in her prime. Apparently she's making a "comeback" this season so maybe they'll give her one this year if she does well.

Jourdan should've gotten at LEAST 2 Vogue UK covers by now:rolleyes:. After that, Malaika should DEFINITELY get one.

Malaika can get in line, if anyone should get a Vogue UK it's definitely Jourdan and waaaay before Malaika.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->