Models Who Deserve Vogue Covers

(^Isnt that basically what Modelista just said??) I wish Vogue Paris would go back to the early/mid 00s with the covergirl choices. It gets so repetitive when it seems the only pick from the same group of models. Several current top girls (et al Karlie, Karmen) should have definitely had at least a multi-girl cover by now.

Curious, but are covers something that agents negotiate or do the magazines reach out to them?

I absolutely agree with whoever said Natasha for VI (only girl) & Raquel for VP. There are so many top models with great resumes who are long overdue for VP covers. Karmen never gets the editorial/cover love she deserves. Alt has also never had a black model/woman/person on the cover of VP since she took over. When (or if ever :rolleyes:) she decides to get with the times, I think she should give it to Anais Mali. Joan deserves a VP cover too.

ETA- Oh, & Liu Wen SHOULD have been on that American Vogue cover this month with her fellow top models. I'm still trying to get over that….-_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Anja, Malgosia, Raquel, Magdalena, Anaïs Mali and Karmen Pedaru should have a VP cover, they are among Alt's favorite girls, have appeared in so many issues and are called "muses" by the magazine.
Also I don't get why Vlada never had a Vogue Russia cover but unfortunately I don't think it will ever happen.

^ and Vogue Paris too for these 2 besties so that they will score the big 4!

Anna Ewers for Vogue Germany, definitely (I mean, she's been on Vogue Paris...)

Anna Ewers for Vogue Germany, definitely (I mean, she's been on Vogue Paris...)

I don't know what's wrong with Christiane. They'd rather shoot Toni twice in a calendar year than give another German girl a cover. Really hope Anna gets a cover soon. How many more Vogues much she gets before they shoot her?

Some people in Josephine Le Tetour's thread were mentioning that she deserves a Vogue Paris and the more I think about it, the more I agree:heart:

Also, I'd LOVE to see Anais Mali one day get a VP cover:P. I know she's not big enough to warrant one but I'd like to see VP feature more black models and they'd be supporting one of their own... Plus, it would do WONDERS for her career:P

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I keep going about it but I think it is a total disgrace that Helena Christensen never got the cover for Vogue Italia... since 1989 up to 1995 she was regularly featured in the magazine with some iconic editorials...

I also think Anja Rubik should get the cover of Vogue Paris... she's is featured in the magazine so often with pretty amazing editorials...

I also think Doutzen should be on the cover of Vogue UK... sounds like the perfect match to me...

This was in 2009

7607-800w.jpg

models

This was in 2009

models

Thank you for this! Well, this cover is a testament that she deserves another one... having said that I am getting a little bit tired of her but still would love to see another cover with Anja...

I also think JLT should get a VP cover... so should Malgosia, I think she only had one...

Joséphine would be a really great idea for VP. Personally I'd like to see Aymeline get one as well, but because they hardly ever feature her I doubt it'll happen anytime soon.

I do see Mica getting a VP cover sometime soon, I suppose.

I would love to see a Vogue Paris cover with only French models. Sigrid Agren, Constance Jablonski, Aymeline Valade, Aya Jones, Anais Mali, Josephine Le Tutour, Estelle Chen, and others photographed by French photographers. The Made in France thing is a trend a the moment in France so I think it could be a great idea to show all the ethnicity in France through the models.
Emmanuelle doesn't seem to a fan of French model though... It's sad to see that the majority of Vogue editions supports their models (Vogue Russia, Vogue Australia, UK Vogue, Vogue China) and VP doesn't.

Of all the Icons, I think Mariacarla is the most underrated when it comes to covers. She definitely deserve more. She only has 15 :shock: Caroline Trentini has 31.

I would love to see a Vogue Paris cover with only French models. Sigrid Agren, Constance Jablonski, Aymeline Valade, Aya Jones, Anais Mali, Josephine Le Tutour, Estelle Chen, and others photographed by French photographers. The Made in France thing is a trend a the moment in France so I think it could be a great idea to show all the ethnicity in France through the models.
Emmanuelle doesn't seem to a fan of French model though... It's sad to see that the majority of Vogue editions supports their models (Vogue Russia, Vogue Australia, UK Vogue, Vogue China) and VP doesn't.

don't forget Charlotte Di Calypso and of course Laetitia Casta herself. That will be dreamy! :flower::woot:

Thank you for this! Well, this cover is a testament that she deserves another one... having said that I am getting a little bit tired of her but still would love to see another cover with Anja...

I also think JLT should get a VP cover... so should Malgosia, I think she only had one...

Plus it doesn't help the fact that her cover was rather nothing special and forgettable :lol:

Plus it doesn't help the fact that her cover was rather nothing special and forgettable :lol:

It's not bad but I clearly could not remember it... We need a fierce Anja cover;-)))

Maartje V. should have at least two high profile Vogue covers sometime this season. She is absolutely everywhere now.

Between the (relatively) new faces I think Natalie Westling deserves more covers in general, and in parricular she should get a Vogue Italia cover.
Then, I think Lineisy Montero should get a Vogue cover, which should be Vogue Paris because she has worked quite a lot with them and she would bring some diversity to VP.
I also would like to see Yasmin Wijnaldum and Kiki Willems on a cover of Vogue.

I could see Kiki on the cover of Vogue Japan sometime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->