Models Who Deserve Vogue Covers

^I hope so! She is stunning and I love her in print.

Between the (relatively) new faces I think Natalie Westling deserves more covers in general, and in parricular she should get a Vogue Italia cover.
Then, I think Lineisy Montero should get a Vogue cover, which should be Vogue Paris because she has worked quite a lot with them and she would bring some diversity to VP.
I also would like to see Yasmin Wijnaldum and Kiki Willems on a cover of Vogue.

I like Lineisy for a Vogue cover. She's very mentioned in Vogue México every month.

Siri. I know her moment is over but she didn't get enough and shes so beautiful!
Same with Anabela, they were everywhere for a moment but didn't get that many covers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kasia Struss, she's out of her prime but this girl so much wasted potential there is so much that she can do. Alek, Mariacarla, Raquel. More of Malika Louback but solo. Hope that one day Vogue Russia will do a Vlada issue.

I would like to see Eugenia Volodina once again... the Lacroix campaign brought her back to my attention.

Alexina Graham, I find it absolutely insane considering how big of a career she has had, that she has never had a single Vogue cover, and she honestly doesnt have a lot of editorial work in general, its big shame because I've seen some shots where her versatility has really shined.

I don't know if she has had at least one already but my girl Olivia Vinten! haven't seen her in quite a while.

Imari Karanja
Awar Odhiang
Chloe Oh
Jade Nguyen
Grace Valentine
Maryel Uchida
Alyda Grace

+ Jordan Daniels for a main Vogue cover (did beauty supplement)

EDIT: + more cover slots for Sacha Quenby, Akon Changkou & Loli Bahia, please! :cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->