Most Underrated Model

Marie Piovesan
Matilde Brandi
Svetlana Zakharova
Tiana Tolstoi

Grace Mahary's dissipating momentum continues to frustrate me. Stunning face, amazing walk, great presence in front of the camera...what more could you want?

In addition, I wonder if Aline Weber will ever make a resurgence. Remember when she was an exclusive for Prada F/W 2013? I was so
bummed that didn't go anywhere.

Tanya D, Edita, Zuzanna Bijoch, Ajak Deng, Maria Borges and most of the black girls...

Dovile Virsilaite, ana Mihailovic, Katie Necher, Sam Rollinson, Viktoriya Sasonkina, and I may forgot more

aya jones who is managing her career.......she should be HUGE

Kelly Mittendorf, should have been bigger and shot a VI cover.
Elyse Taylor, great aussie model, needs to be booked again!
Bibi Sharipova, doing better booking runway, needs to shoot bigger mags.
Alek Wek ( in the sense that 20+ years at the top, still no Vogue cover)
Maryna Linchuk is basically a supermodel, but she doesn't get enough mainstream attention.
Cat McNeil for the same reason, especially in aus.
Samantha Harris has the opposite problem, wish she did more HF work overseas.
Du Juan - the OG chinese super, needs to be in campaigns again!
Nora Attal - deserves more campaign and ed work.

Valerija Kelava - she's so underrated! One of the best editorial models and I miss her on the runways.

Liu Wen - I think she's underrated in high fashion. I wish she would get more blue chip campaigns like Fei Fei or Jing Wen.

Marie Piovesan - Such a haunting, ethereal beauty. I wish she got more blue chip work!

Grace Bol - She is so stunning! Should be booking big campaigns like Lanvin, IMO.

Kelly Mittendorf, should have been bigger and shot a VI cover.
Elyse Taylor, great aussie model, needs to be booked again!
Bibi Sharipova, doing better booking runway, needs to shoot bigger mags.
Alek Wek ( in the sense that 20+ years at the top, still no Vogue cover)
Maryna Linchuk is basically a supermodel, but she doesn't get enough mainstream attention.
Cat McNeil for the same reason, especially in aus.
Samantha Harris has the opposite problem, wish she did more HF work overseas.
Du Juan - the OG chinese super, needs to be in campaigns again!
Nora Attal - deserves more campaign and ed work.

Cat McNeil is pretty famous. She had 3 separate print newspaper articles written about her during her holiday to Sydney in Dec and the Daily Mail writes about her often. I feel that her relationship with Ruby is what made her famous here. However she will never get Australian work as the image she promotes these days is very disconnected with what people want to see here.

Karmay Ngai! She's so beautiful and an excellent runway/print model. If I had my way, she'd be everywhere. Also, I echo those feelings regarding Grace Bol - she seems to be slowly getting the recognition she deserves, though.

Also underrated:

Katlin Aas - been working for a long time but always seems to be in the background or supporting cast. Deserves OG Prada campaign and Vogue Italia cover.
Alana Zimmer - pretty low key career but I feel like she deserves to have a big moment.
Ming Xi - I wish Tisci would give her another campaign. Doing well commercially but deserves more HF work.
Milou van Groesen - I love her look, very androgynous and ethereal. Haven't seen her since her land anything big since the Giorgio Armani campaign a few years ago.
Iris Strubegger - Once at the top of the industry, I want to see her return to the top tier status she once had. I want Vogue Paris cover, Valentino and Givenchy for her again.
Ajek Deng - So underrated! Has been working for a long time and deserves more campaigns.
Soo Joo Park - I wish Karl would give her something again.
Chiharu Okunugi - I wish that Vogue Japan would push her more often. She's one of Japan's model stars besides Tao Okamoto.
Aymeline Valade - It seems like she kinda faded when she went blonde. Want to see her do something big
Kati Nescher - So elegant and sophisticated. I wanna see her back in the game.
Meghan Collison - She's had a lot of success with multiple VI covers but I still want her to get more campaigns. I wish Meisel would give her some of the stuff he gives to Lexi and his current faves.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be in for a comback of Iris Strubegger :heart:

I miss her so much! She was just so exciting and thrilling from 2008-2010. I feel like Saskia sort of took her spot but I'd love to see them both in a Chanel campaign together.

Also underrated:

Katlin Aas - been working for a long time but always seems to be in the background or supporting cast. Deserves OG Prada campaign and Vogue Italia cover.
Alana Zimmer - pretty low key career but I feel like she deserves to have a big moment.
Ming Xi - I wish Tisci would give her another campaign. Doing well commercially but deserves more HF work.
Milou van Groesen - I love her look, very androgynous and ethereal. Haven't seen her since her land anything big since the Giorgio Armani campaign a few years ago.
Iris Strubegger - Once at the top of the industry, I want to see her return to the top tier status she once had. I want Vogue Paris cover, Valentino and Givenchy for her again.
Ajek Deng - So underrated! Has been working for a long time and deserves more campaigns.
Soo Joo Park - I wish Karl would give her something again.
Chiharu Okunugi - I wish that Vogue Japan would push her more often. She's one of Japan's model stars besides Tao Okamoto.
Aymeline Valade - It seems like she kinda faded when she went blonde. Want to see her do something big
Kati Nescher - So elegant and sophisticated. I wanna see her back in the game.
Meghan Collison - She's had a lot of success with multiple VI covers but I still want her to get more campaigns. I wish Meisel would give her some of the stuff he gives to Lexi and his current faves.

Aymeline's career is so odd. I absolutely love her and I wish she had some more big work, but on the other hand, she seems to be so successful that she can travel to New York and Milan during fashion week to sit front row and not do shows, so I guess she doesn't need the work.

I probably said this years ago, but Melissa Tammerjin should be at the same level as Julia Nobis currently is. I remember them both breaking out around the same time & being the icy blondes of the monent, but I always found Melissa more appealing. She basically was just a rubway filler for about 2 years & now she only does C-list work. I don't understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AprilL
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->