101 Dalmatians
The Little Mermaid
Beauty and the Beast
Sandlot
Beethoven
all of those National Lampoons Day movies with Chevy Chase
Problem Child
Home Alone movies

OMG...so many!!! Sugarmama, I agree with your whole list. :heart: Also...

Follow That Bird
The Muppets Take Manhattan
Mary Poppins
The Babysitter's Club
Kindergarten Cop (not really a kid's movie, but I watched it like everyday!)
The Parent Trap (with Hayley Mills)
Pollyanna
The My Little Pony Movie
Alvin and The Chipmunks Adventure
Pippi Longstocking
Big
My Father the Hero
PeeWee's Big Adventure

So many good movies!

Again Matilda and the Lindsay Lohan Parent Trap. and also Cinderella + any other disney movie that wasn't bambi and the fox and the hound. :heart:
also a Miracle on 34th Street (the Richard Attenborough version) The Santa Clause (with it being Christmas)

- The Wizard of Oz
- Mary Poppins
- The parent trap
- Disney's Alice in Wonderland, The aristocats, The jungle book, Sleepy beauty, etc.
- Labyrinth
- Back to the future
- Melody: a beautiful underrated movie with Mark Lester and Jack Wild, and a marvellous soundtrack :heart:^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, The secret garden and The Princess bride

Wow, The Secret Garden... I remember that was out around '93... I believe, anyway.

There was an Alvin & the Chipmunks Adventure movie that I loved. Also, The Carebears movie. :heart:

There was an Alvin & the Chipmunks Adventure movie that I loved. Also, The Carebears movie. :heart:

The part where the Chipettes find that baby penguin always made me cry. I was telling my bf about it the other day and almost started bauling just thinking about it! :lol: I loved Alvin and just thought the Britney was THE coolest. I bought a t-shirt years ago with her pic on it and it says "The Original Britney." ^_^

Loved the Carebears movies too, especially when they meet the Carebear Cousins. :D

Is it sad that 80% of the movies named here are ones I loved and have seen at least once each? :lol:

I had an obsession with the Care Bears though, I must have had 20 of them !!!! :woot: And I still have some of the songs... on itunes! Forest of feelings :woot:

^ OMG! I had no idea that the songs were on itunes! I am downloading them now. :woot:

Are they? I'm sorry I meant on my itunes as I just downloaded the songs :lol: Oh and I bought a Xmas Carebear CD at winners the other day :lol:

I also loved:
Ducktales: The Movie: where Scrooge McDuck's nephews find a genie
I don't know why, but I watched this one John Wayne movie like all the time: True Grit haha

The Wizard of Oz
Spartacus
The Ten Commandments
Far and Away
The Sound of Music
It Takes Two
Titanic
The Mighty Ducks

I had an Indie stage in high school, but I`ve come back to the classics now.

I'll never forget Home Alone and Home Alone 2 - Lost in New York

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->