Things you were attracted to as a child?

oh also the sneakers that had tiny wheels hidden on the heels^ :wink: you can walk normally and then if you felt like it slide/skate across the room...

Oh boy, do I have some bad memories involving those things! I nearly got myself killed once in middle school when a kid came speeding down in those shoes while I was standing in the hallway. I barely had enough time to scramble to a nearby wall when whoosh, he sped through like there was no tomorrow. I never did see that kid again...

What's even more bizarre is that my middle school had banned a number of items, including Sharpies, tank tops, and hats, but never once made any mention of roller sneakers. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh also the sneakers that had tiny wheels hidden on the heels^ :wink: you can walk normally and then if you felt like it slide/skate across the room...

i hate those, i've been bumped into so many times :rolleyes:
:lol:

I loved dressing up. My cousins & I had a dressing up box at Grandma's with old evening dresses, gloves, handbags & jewellery. I used to love putting them on plus make-up and perfume and thought I looked wonderful!

Rainbow wedges like this
Merona-Comfort-Wedge-Rainbow_3A6FAF4A.jpg

(thisnext.com)

And a kiddie cat costume with a plastic mask, and anything Batman, and a cobra ring from a gumball machine. And a bangin' pair of Minnetonka-like moccasin shoes with fringe.

^ oh i used to LOVE rainbow colored stuff!
i remember having a pastel rainbow dress that i didnt let go of until recently :heart:
and glitter, lots of glitter :heart:

When I was six I really loved my beauty and the beast-dress that my grandma made for me. :heart:

I wore strictly leggings for at least 5 years of my life in elementary school, no shorts, no jeans. Which is probably why I rarely rarely ever wear them today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->