Music that makes you feel sexy

Classygirlie

Reaction score
Which music makes you feel sexy the most?

I am loving Vanessa Paradis' "Lalala song" right now

Last edited by a moderator:
Enigma, John Lee Hooker (I'm in the Mood for Love, and for a retro feel, Boom Boom, Shake It Baby, Big Legs, Tight Skirt, etc.) ... Brick House ...

Animal, by Prick... If you Wear that Velvet Dress, by U2... Damn, I Wish I Was Your Love, by Sophie B. Hawkins...Cream, by Prince... I :heart: sexy songs. They're what I live for.

Black Cherry by Goldfrapp. That entire album is really playful and sexy...and makes one feel the same :brows:

Grace Jones' "Slave to the Rhythm"...Vive La Fête's "Nuit Blanche" and some other's that I can't quite remember at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm...
Talk Show Host or Climbing Up the Walls, both byRadiohead

I know I am being completely cheesy when it comes to this song, but Hungry Eyes from Dirty Dancing, makes me feel really hot on a rainy day. LOL

Sweet Surrender by Tim Buckley, Criminal by Fiona Apple, Darling Nikki both the Prince and Foo Fighters version, I Put a Spell On You the Nina Simone version

and of course, Love to Love You Baby by Donna Summer (cliche, I know....but it's a sexy, sexy song)

'unspeakable' by mount sims

from the album entitled 'ultra sex' - you know there's gonna be some sexy traxx.

Wicked Game by Chris Isaac...the video alone made me feel like Helena Christenson when I was.......just a lolita at 14 years...oh the innocense..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelliewillshowuhowitsdone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->