Natalia Vodianova is expecting!

Niusity

Reaction score
NATALIA VODIANOVA is expecting her first child with boyfriend Antoine Arnault. The model and philanthropist - who has three children with former husband Justin Portman - linked to a Facebook post by Arnault which made the announcement today, confirming the long-rumoured good news.

"Hi everyone, big news today!" Arnault posted. "Giving a little brother or sister to Natalia's three wonderful children is something we wanted so much: and now it's happening! We're going to have our first baby next year!!! Number four for her but number one for me... I'm a little stressed! She was tired the first three months but is fine now. I hope he or she gets mummy's looks (and beautiful heart) and daddy's sense of humour!!! Pleaaaaase not the other way around!"

vogue.co.uk

Congratulations are in order. On so many levels.

^ oh... you're bad! :lol:... she's old-school, I'm not sure I mean well either but old-school never goes wrong (evidently).

I think Arnault went on a trip with the announcement, he mentioned the unmentionable and now we know what's going to happen (Natalia's teeth and torso, his eyes and eyebrows). :ninja:

Well, that's one way to get a billionaire attached to you for life :wink::innocent:

Not sure Natalia needs a billionaire (although it would be nice!), she's done well enough for herself along the way. And now another Vodianovette on the way.. with good genes and a great bank balance, that's one lucky foetus. :Pink:

It's really sad how people are concentrating on the fact that the baby's father is rich. . .

It's really sad how people are concentrating on the fact that the baby's father is rich. . .

Oh come on now, i'm sure she's concentrating on that fact way more than us.

Jokes aside, a baby is always blessing. Congrats to them.

I wonder how many people reading the article were also influenced by her post on the blog IMG and Conde Naste had removed and if they believed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha. Insinuating that she's a gold digger is, I guess, inevitable, given how she only dates ultra wealthy men. A tiny part of me is extremely envious of her life - she has it all. Beauty, wealth, love, kids, her philanthropic activities and she never seems to age. She can easily pass for a teenager even when she's into her 30's.

The question now is, will they get married?

BAM!!!!!!!!!

Also, 4 children is VERY rare where I live.
I have never even met anyone with 4 children.

She's said she would ideally like something like 5 or 6 kids.

If I had a body like that even after giving birth, and ultra wealthy men willing to be baby daddy, I'd have a plethora of kids too. Just saying.

Oh, I'll confess I'm definitely envious of Natalia - it's hard not to be. She just has everything - and in spades :smile: Sometimes envy is the greatest compliment of all.

If you can date them, then why not? No shame in doing so.

She is using him for money as much as he is using her for looks. Fair exchange as looks are a currency. Obviously he values her looks that much.
I don't see why anyone should downplay their looks, they are a gift. It's like telling a smart person to dumb themselves down. Absurd.

She has her own money anyway and even if she didn't so what? Their marriage evidences a progressive society where your birth class no longer restricts your success or marriage opportunities.

I think people may be posting skepticism because while in a magical land people are blind to looks and money in the real world they aren't (and I don't think they should) so they are just commenting on the fact that she is good looking and he is much wealthier than her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I'll confess I'm definitely envious of Natalia - it's hard not to be. She just has everything - and in spades :smile: Sometimes envy is the greatest compliment of all.

I certainly wish I had her looks, bank account and level of professional success but I wouldn't trade my childhood and family situation for hers. No matter what her life looks like now, I'm sure her past (poor childhood, little to no contact with her father + handicapped sister) has scarred her for life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->