Natalia Vodianova is expecting!

Oh come on now, i'm sure she's concentrating on that fact way more than us.

Jokes aside, a baby is always blessing. Congrats to them.

:lol: implying her as a gold digger is indeed inevitable

but this is a good news. aww another gorgeous baby from Natalia and again from a rich man. well that's a bonus lol. Congrats! :smile:

I understand the 'gold-digger' comments, but honestly - who is she going to date? She dates people in her social circle. They happen to be uber-rich. No shame in that. And it's not like she's bagging groceries somewhere; she's successful & quiet wealthy in her own right.

^yeah...she decorated a footbridge with hermes scaves in her garden..:wink:

I certainly wish I had her looks, bank account and level of professional success but I wouldn't trade my childhood and family situation for hers. No matter what her life looks like now, I'm sure her past (poor childhood, little to no contact with her father + handicapped sister) has scarred her for life.

Your post really has me shaking my head.

I don't know a lot about Natalia's background, but I do know that growing up without money doesn't mean growing up without love. That some fathers are best unknown. And that people with different abilities are gifts in our lives.

^ You're absolutely right, but she has mentioned in interviews that her childhood was a difficult and rather unhappy one for these reasons.

She's mentioned in her interviews that Justin did not want to work and her earnings were way bigger compared to his, that's why they decided to split up.
I don't think it's all about money but I do think her partener's status is important for her. Besides, she's not a bad person and she loves children, she cares a lot about her family and maybe Antoine has always wanted a big family, who knows.
In a recent interview at a late night talk show she's said that they're both very excided and that Antoine is a nice person, her grandmother lived with them for three months and they bonded with Antoine and everything so she does have some family values which many of nowadays celebrites don't.

If Ginta and Kendra are gold diggers, is Karmen too? *A sparrow with a machine gun*

If Ginta and Kendra are gold diggers, is Karmen too? *A sparrow with a machine gun*

Of course, because obviously everybody that marries somebody with money and success must be a gold digger:rolleyes:
Cant wait to see more pictures of Maxim

^ Me too. I hope she gets a fifth child, and this time a girl again..

such a double standard
if natalia is gold diggers, then why Ginta & Kendra & Karmen are not ?
Money Make old men More Attractive:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
konster
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->