Petra Nemcova and James Blunt Over?

could this man be any more crap? shame on her for actually ever going out with this boring loser in the first place.

tifa said:
could this man be any more crap? shame on her for actually ever going out with this boring loser in the first place.

Tifa I love your posts, you always seem to write what I am thinking :flower:

I notticed so many people saying "how can someone cheat on Petra, she's so gorgeous?!" She may be good looking but have people considered that maybe there is more to it then that? Blunt and his music is a sack of horse manure and that's just my opinion, but maybe he got bored with her....maybe she lacked certain things, like a personality,(maybe a boring one) or lacked sexual creativity...who f*cking knows....But really, because some woman is good looking shouldn't be the base for someone to not cheat on a person. Great example, Halle Barry....great looking woman, and how many men screw it up with her? :huh: :blink:

Perhaps the words of Petra’s long-term ex-boyfriend Donaes Platteel were ringing in his ears.
He gushes to the News Of The World, “James is a very lucky boy because she's a really wonderful lover, sensational. Absolutely faultless. He'll be having the best sex ever. Petra is so amazing. You only have to look at her. She has a body to die for.

Source: http://www.entertainmentwise.com

BodhiTree said:
I notticed so many people saying "how can someone cheat on Petra, she's so gorgeous?!" She may be good looking but have people considered that maybe there is more to it then that? Blunt and his music is a sack of horse manure and that's just my opinion, but maybe he got bored with her....maybe she lacked certain things, like a personality,(maybe a boring one) or lacked sexual creativity...who f*cking knows....But really, because some woman is good looking shouldn't be the base for someone to not cheat on a person. Great example, Halle Barry....great looking woman, and how many men screw it up with her? :huh: :blink:
i think people keep saying it b/c geez, if a beautiful supermodel star cant keep her average looking boyfirend from straying, what chance do us mere mortals have? (this is supposed to be read as sarcastic). :smile:

shes now dating russel simmons!
i see a pattern here..she likes 'em fugly (and rich)

well, I have to say he has a bit more money than James. Also he seems like sort of not a loser like James.

Boluda said:
shes now dating russel simmons!
i see a pattern here..she likes 'em fugly (and rich)
And unfaithful. And gay probably, since I will not believe that a man attracted to Kimora has an heterosexual bone in his body.

Russel Simmons? Well if she likes sugar daddies....If that's true, I've lost all respect for her..talk about desperate "I need a man in my life"....

is she the model who lost her fiance in the Thailand tsunami in 04? if so, i feel badly for her...but russell simmons?????????

Harumi said:
And unfaithful. And gay probably, since I will not believe that a man attracted to Kimora has an heterosexual bone in his body.

I think I love you. :lol:

Who the hell would even date James Blunt? I don't find him that attractive. He might have a nice voice and a nice album, but you can't be lucky all the time :smile: I hate people, who are unfaithful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newseeker
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->