Petra Nemcova & James Blunt - proof they are a couple?

rachyroo

just because I'm losing
Reaction score

Supermodel Petra Nemcova and British singer James Blunt are definitely an item, as they were caught canoodling earlier today on the sandy beaches of Ibiza, Spain. Petra, 26, and James, 29, met in December 2005 at a fundraiser for her tsunami relief organization Happy Hearts. Petra was even spotted backstage at James' show during the Coachella Music Festival in California. The 26-year-old Czech-born beauty's British fiance Simon Atlee died when the tidal wave hit Thailand in 2004.

(all from justjared.com)

Isn't she too 'bitchy' for James?I mean,i always imagined him with a cute,sweet,little girl:D

sn't she too 'bitchy' for James?

He might have a nancy voice and a nancy education, but Captain Blunt, Kosovo veteran, might be a little tougher than he looks. As he once pointed out, he's been shot at more times than 50 Cent.

Proof that nerds can get hot chicks!!!! :lol:

Definitely an odd couple physically, but maybe she is seeing beyond his looks (though I am not sure that is the case for him!)?

cosmogrl5 said:

Definitely an odd couple physically, but maybe she is seeing beyond his looks (though I am not sure that is the case for him!)?
lol lol lol

Just from the way he is I imagined him with a sweet nice girl too .. ah men lol , it's not like dating a supermodel would ever be turned down by any of them

She looks like she's about to do a photo-shoot :rolleyes:

He looks like he's really scared of the water :lol:

cosmogrl5 said:

You are so right!:lol:
And i dont think she is bitchy!
I watched her on Larry King and she is simply sweet and nice and really down to earth!:P
Still a really strange couple!:blush:

Those pictures are just proof that pasty Englishmen should keep their shirts on. ^_^

Well..... she was engaged to an Englishman....maybe she just likes British guys....and James Blunt couldn't BE more quintessentially British - pasty body et all....

Does anyone know anything about this model girl? She doesn't come across as the brightest crayon in the box.

After the tsunami tragedy, I'm glad to see her happy again... :heart:

If anything, I think he's too mean for her. She comes across quite sweet and he is an ***. ah well.

Meg said:
If anything, I think he's too mean for her. She comes across quite sweet and he is an ***. ah well.

Really? I haven't followed the guy much but I heard that some radio station in like England or something banned playing his songs...I'm curious as to why:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
am061890
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->