New Couple: Sean Penn and Petra Nemcova

christina126

Reaction score
I never would have ever expected this one!

Sean Penn and Petra Nemcova have turned up at Elton John's Oscar party, just a night after appearing together at the CAA party.
Sean is hitting the town with Petra just two months after announcing the end of his 11-year marriage to Robin Wright Penn. Petra has previously been seen on the arm of James Blunt and Bruce Willis
http://www.pagesix.com/story/new+couple+sean+penn+and+petra+nemcova

There's a ton of pics of them at wireimage arriving together and sitting together. Sean seems unordinarily camera friendly and very happy.

I loved him with Robin so so much. :cry: :cry:

i feel bad for any woman that is with penn (except madonna). he seems to have some deep issues and anyone dating him will just get dragged through the dirt with him. i can't believe robin stayed with him as long as she did. . . perhaps it was for the children.

What issues? ^

Besides being a general twat of course

lol Sean Penn is my fifth grade teacher's cousin... She said Robin Wright was really, really nice.

/random, I know.

lol Sean Penn is my fifth grade teacher's cousin... She said Robin Wright was really, really nice.

/random, I know.

That's nice to hear, she came across as a lovely person, to me. And she's such a great actress, I find her much more interesting to watch than Penn.

Strange couple.....they seem so mismatchedPenn is very serious and mature, whereas Petra seems very giggly and child-like from interviews I've seen.

ahhh just another sleazebag with a wh*re

just what the world needs

petra is a gorgeous girl but you can tell she's always looking for publicity she's attending like 200 events every year:blink: and dating older famous guys:rolleyes: at least she could find someone like orlando bloom (miranda knows better:lol:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. If there's a party, Petra will no doubt be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->