Pirelli Calendar 2010 [No images from the calendar allowed]

the video i watched was surealy the official backstage video but they showed only few minutes.

official pics from calendar i've seen are the one with all the girls in the mud, and a close-up on rosie's white and read slip :flower:

Pirelli calendar 2010 launch

models that where there with Terry Richardson: Lily Cole, Marloes Horst, Daisy Lowe and Georgina

gettyimages

LOL it HAD to be on the same day as VSFS, didn't it? Ah well...at least Ana didn't skip VSFS for this! :P

Lily has a body to kill for. I hope we get to see her official photos from the calendar

I'm really scared for this; I might be the only one, but I am not liking what I see.
What I am most scared of is how Gracie will look if/when more pictures get released

having account- just check pirellical.com its prohibited to post images here
the calendar is so/so , all girls are bland and their bodies are far from nudity standart, cause it looks really a bit like trucker`s pin-up) but eitherway im getting it.

^I thought you couldn't buy the calenders and that they were given as gifts to Pirelli people or something:ermm:

^You're really lucky, I really wanted to purchase this calendar.

So if you make an account on pirelli.com you view everything ? I just clicked on 'calendar' and got 3-4 shots only.

Yes I know, I'm logged in, I had an account made actually since last year. So what I do now, please ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->