POP S/S 2006 : Jessica Stam by Mert & Marcus

and `bout Jansson ed who retype Mert and Marcus style
sorry but Camilla Arkans in last issues of Numero (with Michelle and Bianca) also alike Mert and Marcus:huh:
me i like Jansson more than hard-photoshopped works of Mert and Marcus
i think so much twins could mean only one thing: that Mert and Marcus`s style technically is very simple:doh:

Billie Piper is now an accomplished actress in the UK - she has immense charisma, and is currently starring in cult sci-fi series Doctor Who as the Doctor's assistant (now accompanying actor David Tennant as the Doctor). She's much more than just a young teen who had a few hits - she's grown up all lovely and talented. She's quite respected now. And divorced from Chris Evans, so she's finding her own path.

Now, the Guinevere Mert & Marcus edit.... yes, if M&M's work can be divided into 'sexy' and 'weird' - this is definitely a weird edit. I don't like it when M&M do weird - I live for the textured sexuality of their glam stuff. If you can remember an Angela Lindvall 'by the pool' edit from a distant issue of POP, that's the sort of work I love from M&M.

As for 'is POP an essential purchase'.... if money is no object, buy it. It's a thick issue, with lots of good models and top photographers. But for me, magazines are becoming so expensive all-round, that I am starting to think twice when I see new issues, and to ask myself 'is it worth it'.

In comparison to previous issues of POP (I've bought every once since the start), I'm not getting a sense of seeing anything new from this issue. It's good, but just not good enough. But it's definitely worth a look. Seek it out. Everyone knows that sometimes, one good editorial justifies the cost of buying an expensive mag. And there's so much in there, you could find something you love.

sooo here we go!

Guinevere and Stam by Mert and Marcus
stam `s nice guinevere `s so worst so i post only one her pic ( the most normal) the est-i`ll give u a link

Last edited by a moderator:
"hey lazy"
freja and Iselin by Michael Jansson
post only Freja pics-iselin`s Posted already

Vampire session with Lisa Cant Heather Marcs Carolin W some guys stam
this is the simple

ph-Solve Sundsbo

and Karen Elson by Knight i guess

all pics source suck_my_nya lj
u can see more on her page

soo i think finally

Heather Bratton by Alasdair McLellan

source-supreme agency

Attachments

• 1846_17724.jpg
    1846_17724.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 1846_17723.jpg
    1846_17723.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 18
  • 1846_17726.jpg
    1846_17726.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 1846_17725.jpg
    1846_17725.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 19
kimair said:
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial][SIZE=-1]

Lisa Cant, Heather Marks, Jessica Stam, Tom Gillard and Caroline Trentini - model in 'Angels', shot by Solve Sundsbo.

[/SIZE][/FONT]

hey is it caroline trentini or caroline winberg in this ed? cos aliensexfriend said it's caroline w but here it says caroline trentini....

fleur137 said:
hey is it caroline trentini or caroline winberg in this ed? cos aliensexfriend said it's caroline w but here it says caroline trentini....

u know maybe trantini
cause there`s no way to don`t mixed up

Angels
Pop / Spring & Summer 06

Photographer: Solve Sundsbo​
Creative Director: Guido
Fashion Editor: Karl Templer
Hair Guido
Makeup Kabuki
Models: Josh Walter, Tom Gillard, Lisa Cant, Jessica Stam, Vlada Roslakova, Heather Marks, Caroline Trentini
Retouching: Dan Moloney at Digital Light
(foto_decadent)

Really nice ed , thanks for the scans, great work:flower:

The pictures of Heather Bratton are fantastic! I´ve never really liked her much before but those are wonderful.

I saw this when I was in Atlanta earlier this week and I love it! :wub: Can you subscribe at all or just hope to find it on news stands? :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->