Pretty Little Liars - "Never trust a girl with an ugly secret"

I loved Spencer look and makeup!
Besides, are Spencer's sis and Wilden bad?? i mean they wanted to do sth bad to Aria that night.

And do you think Ali is alive? or her twin? I am started to think that it is her twin,and there's something wrong with her face, thats why it is covered, and it is alo shown at the end, on a mask.

and besides, what did Toby do to his mum? has it ever been mentioneD? i mean their parents were always away...

I thought there was something weird with Hannas hair too.:huh:

Ashley, the actress who plays Hanna, died her hair brown, and she was using a wig during that episode. A bad one, of course.
I think she is back to blonde already.

What the hell was Hanna wearing? :huh: Her outfits were just plain ugly.

The show is going nowhere, I mean it's season 4 and we're not any closer to finding out who A is. I'm getting bored big time.
Also, am I the only one who thinks those masks are creepy? why would anyone ever want one?

yes, this ep was nothing, just plainly nothing;/ it is getting boring that it begins to invole parents, i mean why? i would understand if this show was getting to be a family show after resolving the mysterious A, but now?

Hannah's the biggest idiot ever, officially now...the way she acts.
I guess the series is more focused on finding out the truth about Ali, not A.

I'm going to be really disappointed if A is someone that hasn't really factored into the show thus far, or if it's someone who just flat out doesn't make sense (like the reveal on Gossip Girl). Unless I'm forgetting something, so far Ezra hasn't really been mentioned as a possibility by the characters in the show, so my money is on him being somehow involved and guilty, but honestly it's so convoluted now, I don't think they can create a clean resolution.

yeah, I hope it wont be like in series LOSt, cause the ending there was also a total disaster, you were waiting for something aand in reality it was nothing...

Guys, usually those shows which are extremely popular at one point have a horrible ending because people stop watching it and there is no sense in doing it any longer. I am sure this is what is going to happen with PLL because they apparently are not even close to finish shooting it.

the show is not as good as it used to be but I still enjoy watching it ^_^ I kinda miss the old A team though, their texts and actions were more threatening and bad*ss :lol:

I liked last night's episode. Finally the show has a creepy feel to it again. And I liked the Aria/Mike subplot.

Did you notice that when they were in Ravenswood the colors were more greyish ??

I still miss the old PLL, but this ep was better than the previous one.

Anyone who read the book, is Shana in the books too?

I liked the last episode, it was quite intense, but there is a psycho element to that, I mean who does that things? Like smashing into a house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->