Pretty Little Liars - "Never trust a girl with an ugly secret"

^ :lol: I love your hypothetical story.

I forgot to add. I don't believe that Toby is dead either. The tat was definitely smudged! So maybe he is the character that "comes back from the dead"?

Just a theory.. but if Wren is on the A team, it would explain why he stopped Eddie from going into Spencer's room because he knew she wasn't there since she was at the carnival 'A-napping' Malcolm..

^^ You may have a point there.

Toby is obviously not dead. Yaay! :D

Could Jason possibly be A? We haven't heard anything about him since he vanished from the hospital.

^wow, i totally forgot about jason :unsure: they tend to do that with some characters, they just erase them out of the planet and get them back after some episodes, we haven't seen jenna in quite a while also.

We haven't seen Jenna all this season (or half season is it?) Also, I meant could Jason be the body that they found with the tattoo? Maybe he was getting too close to figuring out the truth and they had to kill him. It would make sense if they're going with the twin plot right?

my thoughts:D

1) so i was very surprised when I saw Shana and JEnna, like wth? what is she for in this series?they keep introducing these characters and it is tiring.

2) i love how they put make up on A eyes:D they all have like those evil eyes:D

3)i dont know why people hate ARia and Ezra, cause I like their storyline, they have been since the first ep:smile:

4) big lol, for the red coat- so unpredictable and we are so naive!!! i even dare to say it was so stupid for being so crazy about it cause it is a total different thing we do not know who the red coat is..

5) i loved the scene where mona wanted to run away!:D <3 big up for this

6) so what , A is Alison???
6) does the ep ended with the two hands or was there more? cause the vid stopped and i couldnt see;/

also, where is Jason? could he be the one who is in the car??

So now, we are almost sure that Ali is alive ( or it is her twin sister ) cause someone helped her to get out of the grave...

but all in all i am still dissapointed, i was expecting more answers. hope the season 4 is the final one, and what comes to my mind is that it is not ali but her crazy sister who does all that terrible stuff, the always & first question is : why the hell this person is aiming them so bad??? what is the reason? that they did not help Ali ?? could that be it??

Jason said he was crashing at a friend's house but we don't know if he is still there.

Sylvviaa, at the end it was just one hand that helped. So I'm guessing Ali is alive & the producers are going for the twin theory or Ali is alive (or its her twin) and she has help from someone.

I love Mona in this episode. Its funny how he gets so desperate and is on the verge of giving up when the house is on fire. You think after all this she would toughen up.
Also wtf is with Red Coat's plane? :lol: So i guess she is actually in some power/rich to have that.

Oh & Toby is "pretty eyes" I like that him & Spencer got back together and she let the girls know she is on the inside.

What is the deal with Jenna & Shana? I did not see that coming. So Shana is only befriending the girls for some reason. She has a motive. They know something, how else could they have been at Wilden's side minutes after he got hit by Ms. Marin.

I do think this should end soon, dragging it out is not working. And there has to be a bigger reason why the girls are getting so much hate.

Oh! and you can hear the plane when Jenna & Shana are meeting. So we know red coat/A leader is near or above. Unless it was a random plane & Jenna is paranoid. Does anyone remember another time we could hear a plane engine?

^ I liked the episode, as it's season finale you can watch it. There are so many things that annoyed me though, like music overdose and the storyline was very predictable, IMO they should have put Spencer in theA team much earlier. overall I think it was a nice episode but it wasn't anything either shocking or mind blowing. Previous season finale eps were better. @heelscatchfire, I think that wasn't a random noise, nothing happens without purpose in that series

^^ I read the spoilers, I don't have time to waste (anymore) on nonsense episodes and am glad I didn't load it up as one to watch.

I read that Toby is a double agent, wasn't that venomously denied by Marlene King and we were told that he is part of the A Team and a bad guy??

thank you for revealing her. I know it's not actually who they think it but im glad they now have an idea. this show is dragging on too long :lol: i want to move on

I must be one of the few people who loved the final. IMDB people go nuts - everyone's angry that red coat wasn't reveiled.
I have to say that I had goosebumps when Spence first met Toby again...they have such an amazing chemistry. I'm not a Teenager but they are my favourite couple of all time :wink:. I am so happy he just pretended to be on the A team.

I'm looking forward to next season, I cannot wait.

^well, they showed us that red coat was Alison herself! or if they follow the twin theory it's her sister. either way, I guess ppl on IMDB were hoping for someone else! (and so was I to be honest)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Burke
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->