Repetto shoes

Bought this Repetto's, not this ones specifically it was the only photo that I found, But I'm still waiting for them, the only problem is that I bought a 39 it was the biggest one they had left and I'm a 39, but I've been reading for so long in here that I always should choose a size bigger that I'm afraid they will not fit.:cry: But i couldn't resist to try they are so pretty.:blush: I hope i do not have to send them back...

Ebay.fr

They seem to be the same design as mine - just without the heels. Unlike the ballerinas this style runs true to size. At least the version with heels.

Bought this Repetto's, not this ones specifically it was the only photo that I found, But I'm still waiting for them, the only problem is that I bought a 39 it was the biggest one they had left and I'm a 39, but I've been reading for so long in here that I always should choose a size bigger that I'm afraid they will not fit.:cry: But i couldn't resist to try they are so pretty.:blush: I hope i do not have to send them back...

The SA at Repetto always say you have to buy an half-size bigger.
I'm a 39, I always buy my Repetto flats in size 39 and I'm always very comfortable in them.
Hopefully, it will be the same for you. ^_^

Reading this two post make me feel a lot better about buying them.
Thank you!

Reading this two post make me feel a lot better about buying them.
Thank you!

i'm a 39 too and i have own the zizi's in 39 as well... however i find the flats/heels a bit tighter so 39.5 feels more comfortable when i try them on. the shoes probably stretch a bit so 39s might be fine for you.
never had to go up to 40 though! :flower:

I just got my first pair in Paris and the 42 just barely fit.... grrr I hate having size US 11 feet!!!!

THEY FIT! THEY FIT! THEY FIT *does a little dance*

Ok they should have been half a size bigger, it's exactly like nylonbits said, but they are no different from other shoes I have.:heart:^_^

les, the shoes you bought are very cute!

in terms of sizing, i'd have to agree with the other ladies and say size 1/2 to a full size up in general.

Am I the only one who thinks that they make your feet look short and stubby?:ninja:

So I just got a sudden urge to get a pair of white repetto zizi while thinking about Gainsbourg, I know they are played out, which is perfect, however I have no idea where to buy them. I don't want to wait until I'm in Paris so online would do the trick. I'm looking at a size 40-41 (men's).

Cheers

blackbird had them in 41 last time i checked (maybe a week or 2 ago).

the reason they run small is because they are french sizes which is not the same as Italian/European sizes. French sizes are 1/2 - 1 size smaller. Correct me if I'm wrong :wink:
So I'm guessing that why Diorette says it TTS :wink:
Want a pair of flats myself but not sure how much I should size up.
These are the ones I want.
c6df_1.JPG

pic ebay.com

Perhaps it's just me, but from my experience Repettos are pretty true to size. I got mine in 40 when I'm usually a 39-39.5, and they were a bit too large. I'd be more comfortable in a Repetto 39.

i size half size up. so i am usually a 38.5 and always get 39 in Repettos. I only have one pair in an actual 38.5 and must say they fit also perfectly. but they are buttery soft :smile:

the reason they run small is because they are french sizes which is not the same as Italian/European sizes. French sizes are 1/2 - 1 size smaller. Correct me if I'm wrong :wink:
So I'm guessing that why Diorette says it TTS :wink:
Want a pair of flats myself but not sure how much I should size up.
These are the ones I want.

pic ebay.com

French sizes are tagged 0.5 higher than usual European sizes (a 40 EU=40.5 french).

does repetto make any mary-jane flats? i've been looking everywhere for some (preferably without the $400+ price tag), but to no avail... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->