Repetto shoes

^Here are a few pairs - flats and with very low heels - pics from ebay
98ae_1.JPG

fc4c_1.JPG

ea8b_1.JPG
1a57_1.JPG

jadedskies, a lá balenciaga: it's all on sale at creatures of comfort in los angeles (7971 melrose avenue). :heart:

My oldest Repettos are between 2 and 3 years old and still alive!

Just got these.
SNV10217.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you need REAL Repettos? If you don't actually dance and it's just for the look then you can get similar looking ones at a fraction of the cost on the high street.

^Of course you can find thousands of ballet flats, which look more or less the same. I also have other brands, but I think the quality of Repetto is unique and worth the price.

my first pair i ended up having to wear in a spontaneous snow storm 4 years ago, considering all of that, they're still holding up pretty well. as for the next 9 pairs ... well, let's just say i baby them a lot more!

hard to find though, i'm always on the lookout for a 37.5 - i wish they would make an online shop section on their website!!

where i can buy them in the paris? how much would it possibly be?

How well do repettos hold up? do they make good everyday walking city shoes? perhaps they need to be zip soled for more longetivity? I'm hoping since they cost over $200 they will hold up! but some say the leather is too delicate to hold up? what would you say? if i got them I would get the classic BB leather ones in black.

Do you need REAL Repettos? If you don't actually dance and it's just for the look then you can get similar looking ones at a fraction of the cost on the high street.

i kinda agree... i got some flats at topshop and the shape is very repetto-ish and they hold up pretty well!! :heart:

How well do repettos hold up? do they make good everyday walking city shoes? perhaps they need to be zip soled for more longetivity? I'm hoping since they cost over $200 they will hold up! but some say the leather is too delicate to hold up? what would you say? if i got them I would get the classic BB leather ones in black.

I think they hold up pretty well and I was wearing mine quite a lot before I had them zip soled.

I just bought my first pair of repetto shoes ('bolchoi') and sadly i must say that i'm not impressed. After several times of wear, the 'Repetto' label on the heel has started to fade...and by several, i really mean less than 5 times. Maybe another style will convince me that these ballet flats are worth $200+ :ermm:

I love repetto shoes, specially the bb and the bolchoi and am about the buy the fencie style but am not sure about the size to buy. Could anyone help?
I am usually a size 10 (41) in the bb and a 9 to 9.5 (40) in the bolchoi (also had the evita style in 10 but were sadly too big).

Thanks for any imput!!

Does anyone know where to find the best (meaning, widest variety) selection of Repetto in London? :flower: I really want to get the Flora style but can't find it in any pretty colours here..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->