Stars without Make-Up!!

They were pretty young in the first three pics, it was before they got their noses done, you don't really expect a 14 year old to wear make up all the time. I actually don't think they look so different without it.

they didn't get a nose job....

Curious said:
Thanks for the pics, Frockradar, but his the stars without makeup thread. I don't think those belong here :flower:

I know that. The purpose of putting the picture of the "made-up" face was for comparison. Let me know if this is only a non-make up pic thread.

Christina Aguilera looks so much better without makeup :shock:

BooBah said:
they so didnt get their noses done!!! well, obviously i dont know, but i really dont think it looks like they did. u can always tell a nose job a mile off e.g. lisa kudrow/ sarah michelle gellar!!!:innocent:

yeah i get wot u mean about the young pics. they look good tho!!!!

Umm actually if you think Sarah got a nose job you clearly cannot tell them a mile off. There are 6 billion people in the world -just because one of them has a unique nose does not mean she paid for it -she just has an unusual nose. A lot of people on TFS and sites like celebrityplasticsurgery.com assume surgery has happened when in fact it is ageing. People's faces do change over time and also people look completely different from photo to photo.

Christina is as someone said wearing blush and foundation in those pictures, and also I noticed eyeshadow or what is it called, under her eyebrows...

im glad there are those out there who accept people for what they really are under all those layers of makeup. they are human, just like the rest of us. theres no need to put anyone down or make comments about plastic surgery (your nose never stops growing FYI), because at the end of the day, we ALL look like that, and have our own flaws. so dont step on anyone elses faces because they are all beautiful. :flower:

some more britney pics :sick:

Attachments

• brit.jpg
    brit.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 60
  • brit2.jpg
    brit2.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 62
  • brit3.jpg
    brit3.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 105
britney actually looked okay before all the weight and the nastiness

yeah, she would still look good without all the trashy style...and I think her recent attitude makes her :sick: as well

something tells me that some of the images are doctored eg. ally i dont think makeup can do all that then angelina's pic seems fairly retouched.

boho_babe said:
Gwen looks better without all the make-up!!

or at least if we had to choose between those two photos of her, then I would have to agree

Waht´s up with her skin colour in the pic where she has makeup? she looks orange...Is she also addicted to sunbeds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojopupra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->