Stella McCartney

I think it's kind of disgusting that the paps came outside this school for shots of the famous parents. She isn't seeking any attention, just trying to be a normal mum.

I think it's kind of disgusting that the paps came outside this school for shots of the famous parents. She isn't seeking any attention, just trying to be a normal mum.

Ya but this is the paparazzi we're talking about here...they don't care, all they care about it the shot.

I love Stella's bell sleeve jackets, they're great, I wish she would do a line for H&M, I think her clothes would fit perfectly there and I could afford them :smile:

Designer Stella McCartney keeps her head low as she walks. (March 11, 20102010-03-11 08:51:54 - Photo by Bauer Griffin)

Stella+s+low+profile+jW4ZP6aYbMBl.jpg

Stella+s+low+profile+EIPP1X85fLql.jpg

Stella+s+low+profile+aM2Ufpgw1v7l.jpg

Zimbio

British supermodel Kate Moss comes out to support her designer pal Stella McCartney at the launch of her new GAP collection at London’s Porchester Hall on Tuesday (March 16).
Stella has said, “For years now I’ve wanted to create a collection for kids, it’s something I’ve often been asked about. I believe that this one off collaboration will be a great way for customers to be able to participate in the Stella McCartney brand. I believe that kids clothing should be more accessibly priced, which is particularly important at the moment given the current climate. It’s really exciting for us to do a boys and girls collection for the first time.”
Stella has three children with British publisher Alasdhair Willis — son Miller, 10, daughter Bailey, 3, and son Beckett, 2.
FYI: Kate is toting around a handbag from her collection for Longchamp.

justjared

Stella McCartney is seen in a stripy top on the school run today.
(March 17, 20102010-03-17 16:00:40 - Photo by Bauer Griffin)

Stella+s+stripy+top+U5Wjtmnomxil.jpg

Stella+s+stripy+top+pk3ARqcFWHjl.jpg

Zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->