00071.L.JPG
00003.L.JPG

attachment.php
DSquared2%20bty%20F5%20008.jpg

attachment.php
attachment.php

Pics from the Dewi Driegen and Julia Stegner threads

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pictures! The first hair (post #20) is my favorite :smile: Who is the model?

I love being blonde. Like some of you, I've been to the dark side and back (box coloring-yuck) and I'm SO happy to be back. The great thing about most blonde shades is that they allow you to be pale without looking washed out, or tan with looking super glowy. Know what I mean?

Camels, browns and khakis look good with my blonde hair. I think it looks nice to wear a color that is present in your hair, if your hair has a few different shades of blonde.

Blonde celebs/models: (all from either Star Style or Supporting Cast threads)

ashley1.jpg

britney.jpg

chloe ad.jpg

heather16.jpg

kate8.jpg

naomi1.jpg

lindsay19.jpg

kate hudson.jpg

sienna145.jpg

I'm a natural blonde - that turned darker as I grew older - and I have a pretty fair complexion. Light, cooler tones like baby blonde look best since my cheeks tend to burn if I don't wear sunscreen. Think Kate Bosworth.

So today was my hair appointment since my roots were a la Jennifer Aniston when she grew out her blonde. I showed the stylist pictures of Kate when she was in the Revlon Commercial and Jessica Simpson (Dukes of Hazzard-esque) and also Karolina Kurkova, but he gave me a... a... I don't know what to call it: a stripey cheetah? I paid a lot of money, but I'm not the type of person to "correct" a mistake... but for that much money... I don't know. :cry: I don't know what it is, but trying to find a stylist who does amazing blonde is like hoping Ewan McGregor will divorce his wife and marry me. So not happening.

credit: katebosworthfan.com, lime-light.org

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Revlon23.jpg
    Revlon23.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 2
  • RevlonCommercial2_02.jpg
    RevlonCommercial2_02.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 2
what going with blonde hm...im natural blonde and i think that mus is mu riend hahaha... it gives a lot of colour to blonde hair

^ Ooh her hair is gorgeous, along with her skin!

Bixby, do you mean cheetah as in stripey? That happens to me many times at the hairstylist...but the dark color normally fades to a golden color and blends. If you want that all-over light color, though, you could ask for them to weave (think that's the word) it. Instead of highlighting big chunks, they make it whispier ones at a time and it's more natural. Hope that helps!

haute femme said:
^ Ooh her hair is gorgeous, along with her skin!

Bixby, do you mean cheetah as in stripey? That happens to me many times at the hairstylist...but the dark color normally fades to a golden color and blends. If you want that all-over light color, though, you could ask for them to weave (think that's the word) it. Instead of highlighting big chunks, they make it whispier ones at a time and it's more natural. Hope that helps!

Yeah, that's exactly what I mean. Thank you! I'll either try that or ask for all-over blonde then a lighter blonde highlight.
^_^

I love blonde hair:heart: I'm a natural blonde too:wink: Could u post pics of you...it's dumb i know, but i would like to see your hair:rolleyes:

i just lightened my hair (highlighted) and i loooove the color. someday when i am permitted i want to color it julia stegners color but for now this is good.
omaha239.jpg

You look beautiful...love your color^_^ Julia has gorgeous hair too:P

omg whats that name of that isreali model? shes hands down so gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newseeker
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->