The "Hello Kitty" craze....

yay for hello kitty accessories
but helly kitty shirts and stuff... gets old.. i stopped wearing the ones that i have and its sad but i just cant get myself to wear them. unless its like a black tee with just hello kitty's face on it, or something pop art relevant, i cant wear it.

and even with the accessories, i dont mean the cheap ones.. ie: stick on hello kitty face earrings.
i mean like almost sophisticated stylized ones.
i have a hello kitty mirror that i cant live without :smile:
and also i changed my ichat icon on my macbook to a hello kitty icon.
haha sorry :smile:

Is there anywhere I can buy a cute Hello Kitty collar for my puppy? I don't want some chavvy bling one, just a nice light blue collar with little Hello Kitty faces on it or something along that line...?

All I ask is, who needs Kitty, when you can have Sanrio products like the dark brooding Choco Cat or the tender little twin stars?!?!?

chococat3.jpg
LittleTwinStars.gif

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m213/GamerGurl_2006/Sanrio/Chococat/chococat3.jpg
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=92320374

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm becoming a little obsessed with Sanrio and all things cute and Japanese (especially involving cats)!
I wish the Hello Kitty craze hadn't gotten so over-the-top, I think I'd like Hello Kitty a lot more!

I love Hello Kitty. Most of my friends think Im weird lol but I seriously think its the cutest soft toy in the world.

Hahaha I love Hello Kitty, but I also love Gloomy Bear... I have a rainbow Gloomy Bear coin purse...

The only hello kitty items I feel I can get away with now are badges or hair clips (just barely!) but i hardly take the risk to try my luck...

Oh for novelty items, here in Australia Big W and Target, stock all sorts of Hello Kitty stuff, they had a TV once (with inbuilt DVD player) - imagine a PINK TV i fought hard not to buy it for my room! (I'm 21 ok not 12).
they had one of those sandwich makers, bed-side clock radio (that had hello kitty with a giant ice cream). USBs, digital camera and of course stationary galore.

Is there anywhere I can buy a cute Hello Kitty collar for my puppy? I don't want some chavvy bling one, just a nice light blue collar with little Hello Kitty faces on it or something along that line...?

am i the only one who sees the cute irony of a dog wearing a cat on its collar haha.. a puppy tho how cute !! :buzz::wub:

I've never really been into Hello Kitty. It's cute, but it always seemed too kiddish for me. Anyone seen the episode of Robot Chicken where it has hello kitty and she starts coughing up a hairball? ='] good stuff man

I've never really been into Hello Kitty. Never understood the whole "i'm so crazy about kitty" thing + I don't even think it's cute. My friends tho, are really into it and 1 has everything from cups to notebooks :D

I have some hello kitty mcdonalds toys somewhere.They're little figures, I have a chef and a beach hello kitty in a polka dot swimuit.

^ HECK YES. I had all those McDonald's Hello Kitty stuffed animals. I got all of them except for the bride and I really wanted the bride lol..

I never got into it but some of my friends back in junior high did. She was hella into Pochaco (the dog thing). If I ever go back there with my more girly friends, I always find myself liking the Cinnamoroll (the bunny rabbit) characters.

Just wanted to share this Hello Kitty & Dr. Martens collaboration pics from a recent Dr. Martens collaboration with Sanrio, celebrating Sanrio's 50th anniversary. A series of Hello Kitty inspired boots are released:

drmartenssanrio7.jpg

drmartenssanrio1.jpg

All images from mondayflying.

^ I love those shoes!!!!! I want them!
I have like a zillion Hello Kitty stuff!!!! :P including a bag (I use it for school) and I am 17! :P (in September I will turn 18) It''s childish but I don't care :smile:
I love Hello Kitty and she loves me :P lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->