• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The thinking behind accessories 2008

impossibleprincess

kabhi alvida
Reaction score
Maybe this belongs in the accesories forum, but as all of you are au fait with so many designers and what they are doing, I thought it may go here.

I'd love to know what the trends are in accessories this season - colours, shapes, slouchy, structured, fringed? Inspirations?

6 months ago I would be the first person to know this but then - as with all good things - my job took over. Any sort of crash course would be much appreciated (karma involved!)

Thank you Thank you!

:flower:

it's pretty much the same as the rest of fashion.. as in clothing
the trends get filtered through all aspects of design
you can check Trendspotting forum and the trends specific to 2008

The bags it's quite clear
there's patchwork (Patchwork) everywhere ,
as well as incorporating elements of fur

Thank you for all your help Gius! Will check back on that...FYI, this is for an accesories campaign a major client we rep is launching.

an accessories campaign... have they designed the accessories already? and they're just finding a way to market it? why not subscribe to those trend forecast magazines ^_^ anyway the s/s 08 trends must be out by now since it's already spring

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->