Trench or Long Coats for Petite Sizes

Reaction score
I'm asian with a very petite frame and am only 5"2... any recommendations for trench coats or long coats that would fit my frame n height? would really appreaciate it..tnx!

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm the same as you, just not the asian part ^_^

the petite section always stinks, and so i have a great tailor and dressmaker... your best allies when you're short!

crepebacksatin said:
i'm the same as you, just not the asian part ^_^

the petite section always stinks, and so i have a great tailor and dressmaker... your best allies when you're short!

bt isnt it expensiv though?:(

I'm Asian too. And I'm quite short, compared to other girls at my school.

I found that Zara has great trenchcoats.
log on to: zara.com and go to: stores --- locater.
and locate wherever you live.

Oh, yes. The line Zara-basics. Also, has a variety of different type trench coats. They're all avaiable at the store.

=D

kissmesweet said:
I'm Asian too. And I'm quite short, compared to other girls at my school.

I found that Zara has great trenchcoats.
log on to: zara.com and go to: stores --- locater.
and locate wherever you live.

Oh, yes. The line Zara-basics. Also, has a variety of different type trench coats. They're all avaiable at the store.

=D

do they have zara in the states? but i dont know maybe i'm that small that most trenches from zara look big on my shoulders..but i find that mng and topshop fits me well..but i dont think there's an mng in US and topshop would probably come out expensive compared to asia...

I wouldn't go for Zara if you're short and very slim. Usually, things at Zara run from their version of a US 4 and up and while their US 4 is smaller than say, a 4 at Banana Republic, it's still huge for those of us who usually take 0s or 2s. Size 2 IS available, but I've rarely seen it. Some of Zara's items start at medium.

I have the exact same problem.
I saw a trench coat at French Connection that fit me and I"m 5'3''. It was only $50 Canadian..but I didn't like the colour. I tend to find North American sizes to be a bit big, even XS. Perhaps try looking for European or Asian brands since they seem to make clothing for petites a lot of the times.

Banana Republic has a petite line. I just bought a trench from them size XS and it fits pretty well :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->