Tyson Ballou

I actually don't think he's underrated at the moment, just more of taking it easy on his part. He's been modeling since he was 15, he must be burnt out by now :lol: but it's nice to see him around with Dolce of course and other campaigns.

Tyson is married to model Joanna Malachowska (now Joanna Ballou)

http://www.fashionmodeldirectory.com/models/Joanna_Malachowska

I'm surprised!I expected some bombshell also next to him, but his wife resembles Tilda Swinton, she's not hot....
I'm not superficial, she doesn't even have to be hot, ofcourse! But it's always a surprise to see a Hottie McHot like Tyson marrying someone so avarage.According to hunky-hunks "philosophy" and stuff...you tought they'd be womanizers just like that...

I don't see Tilda at all, who I think is very beautiful. But to me she looks like a very average looking white version of Naomi Campbell, she isn't exactly ugly though.

I don't see Tilda at all, who I think is very beautiful. But to me she looks like a very average looking white version of Naomi Campbell, she isn't exactly ugly though.

Well, being honest and all, Tilda is not beautiful, by the typical standards and all.....Lima, Didonato, Katja Shchekina, Doutzen, Miranda Kerr, Vilkeviciute, Moldovan, you name it....that is beautiful...but c'mon when you talk real and honest, someone can strike you as special, charming, but beautiful is beautiful.
But OK.
Yeah, Johanna is not ugly, for sure, but you expect him to be married to some hottie as well, I read she's a model, the reaction is duuuuh, ofcourse she is, but when I saw her, it was kinda, really, she??
But it's just a thought, it's great all kinds of people physicly and mentally pair toegether.

I guess opposites attract? Obviously we don't get a good sense of how she is as a human being just by looking at photos of her. When Tyson is chosing who he wants to spend his life with, how she photographs is probably a bit lower on his criteria than if she is nice, caring, if she would be a mother, and other charachteristics.

I guess opposites attract? Obviously we don't get a good sense of how she is as a human being just by looking at photos of her. When Tyson is chosing who he wants to spend his life with, how she photographs is probably a bit lower on his criteria than if she is nice, caring, if she would be a mother, and other charachteristics.

Right, ofcourse, normal people think like that.It's like it should be.:heart:

But you know how guys are, though.....and women also....we first see some other.... ermmmm... assets.... :wink: :rolleyes: :innocent: so I'm just saying I'm (positively) surprised his wife ain't some Hottie McPerfect herself.Cause he is, so he could pick and choose who he wants...and I supposed he will pick Playboy bunny(not literrally) or atleast some Italian-looking TV-host....ya know....but that's great he picked an avarage girl!That must be love and mutual understanding and real connection then.

PS.Maybe she is superficial! HA! :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
His wife doesn't look too bad, quite exquisite actually. On that note, not all guys look for the Playboy-ish types, myself included. :wink: I find them gross.

Tyson's got class and I like that. As long as they're happy, we're happy and well maybe they'll breed more models in the future :lol:

2e34thv.jpg

swide.com

GQ Russia September 2009: Tyson Ballou by Erez Sabag

ee64ef99cfe8fee9b1eb8df358ceda52.jpg
4416e09af9c2755777b2a08ac00ad7c1.jpg

b894ce0287e0f8f0e5e7010ca4f2eb6e.jpg
008f4d48ec5e256396638427478f9070.jpg

51834b022c04801d917965098bf6bf8a.jpg
e3b60cf5da8718a3b5e8df902a28e6f0.jpg

3f7700f10932429a6c9335090b986f2a.jpg
0d370bc1a60a3f5a819ce4587fa81e48.jpg

75f6ff7b970d66593168554dd6ff04e0.jpg
7b5d543925107cf160929dc1fbd7d9ec.jpg

nguyenha & zhangxi8242 on modelhommes

Hercules Fall 2008: You Better Work by Giampaolo Sgura

Is this a repost?
2104-500w.jpg

2107-500w.jpg

models.com
Andres, Tyson, Terron, Marlon and Marcus!:buzz::buzz::buzz:

^There are more pics in the magazine's thread ^_^

:o I love the GQ cover, too bad it's unavailable here :cry:

^ Fernanda Tavares? Oy, they were a gorgeous gorgeous couple :crush: But it wasn't meant to be :(
As long as both parties are happy ^_^

can someone post pic of him and his wife please, saw the d&g ad of him and was just hypnotised, seriously. fernanda tavares left tyson for the brazilian actor Murilo Rosa...:huh: wow

I third that! Thanks in advance, I appreciate your time spent :smile::smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->