UK Harper's Bazaar - The Cover Archive

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Amazed there's no thread for a British Harper's Bazaar cover archive, so figured I'd kick-start a thread with 2022's covers and will attempt to add more to the archive at a later date.

2022:

February: Karen Elson by Erik Madigan Heck
March: Cara Delevingne by Pamela Hanson
April: Serena and Venus Williams by Renell Medrano
May: Alicia Vikander by Betina du Toit
June: Rose Leslie by Alexi Lubomirski
July/August: Birgit Kos by Yulia Gorbachenko
September: Gemma Chan by Josh Shinner
October: Florence Pugh by John Edmonds
November: Cate Blanchett by Kristian Schuller
December/January: Anya Taylor-Joy by Georges Antoni, Viola Davis by Alexi Lubomirski, Maude Aptow by Josh Shinner, Little Simz by Camilla Akrans and Lauren Wasser by Richard Phibbs

MODELS.COM, HEARST.CO.UK & INSTAGRAM/BAZAARUK

LOVED the Cara Delevingne cover, it was spring-appropriate and such a nice, clean look for a cover. I wish they would do more like this.

It's more romantic and fashionable than the American edition. Quite old school Bazaar, from decades and decades ago.

Gorgeous set of covers! I'm actually quite amazed at the level of talent Lydia is able to pull.
My favourite cover is Karen Elson and although I don't really care for her, Birgit Kos.
Don't like Gemma Chan's pedestrian cover which looks like a Tresseme ad, and there's no need to do such a tame cover with Cara.

But overall great to see Harper's finding some sort of identity post-Justine.

I was happy to receive the subscriber's version of the Karen Elson cover, but they don't seem to done them for many months now.

I wonder how many American reprints we'll see in 2023.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daaimage
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->