UK Vogue November 2010 : Lara Stone by Alasdair McLellan

Nothingless, could you tell me what the Corinne Day tribute is like? TIA.:flower:

Whoa! The preview of Jessica and Raquel's editorials look great! Refined Rebel looks promising. May I ask who is the photographer of Stam's editorial? Thanks nothingless! :flower:

What a truly beautiful cover! Much better than last month's. Lara looks amazing and the content seems to be quite good.

Nothingless, could you tell me what the Corinne Day tribute is like? TIA.:flower:

It's just one page, half the page taken up by a Kate Moss picture, the other half some text recapping her life and career. To be honest, I was expecting more of it - a few pages with some of her most famous photos or something like that. :/

Whoa! The preview of Jessica and Raquel's editorials look great! Refined Rebel looks promising. May I ask who is the photographer of Stam's editorial? Thanks nothingless! :flower:

Jessica's ed is by Lina Scheynius (12 pages). And as I'm looking Jessica's up anyway, Lara's is by Alasdair McLellan (9 pages, including an interview); Raquel's is by Nick Knight as I previously mentioned (12 pages); and Dree's is by Alasdair McLellan too (18 pages, also including lots of quotes by Dree on her famous heritage...yet again).

By the sounds of it looks like a nice issue, quietly well done, not trying to hard!

And always nice to see McLellan getting not only another UK Vogue cover, but more work, he deserves it, and certainly brings the much needed fresh, and beautiful for them.

Such a pleasant surprise to see Lara on the cover, it looks great. Also previews look good and I think I'll get this issue. Thanks for posting cover & previews.

the cover does absolutely nothing for me, vogue uk covers just look stale and boring period!

Another really strong issue editorially actually. I liked the last issue a lot, and this one's just as good for content.

Even though Lara is getting much more coverage and is 'overrated' for much people, its good to see her working with McLellan has its always refreshing.

another great issue indeed, i couldn't be more happy for Lara, she looks so gorgeous in her ed, i really love the soft nude colours. ^_^
Raquel and Jessica also look amazing, it's funny how Vogue Uk and VP are using Raquel for years, but she hasn't had a cover, i find that really weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very lovely serene cover. I'm not a great fan of Lara but she's absolutely gorgeous on the cover.

Ugh, if her eyebrows were a smidge darker this would have been perfection(!) - hmmm, I'm kinda on the fence about the dress. Still it is a very good cover, Lara's hair looks FAB-YOU-lous! And as much as people talk about Lara's boobs, the gap, boobs, lips and boobs, she really has gorgeous eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
The cover is beautiful and the model line-up is so great. Raquel, Lara and Stam :heart:

I think the cover is beautiful, and by the looks of it she has kept her clothes on for the editorial as well, so I can't wait to see it.
also looking forward to the Raquel by Nick Knight too - the snapshot was great itself (thanks nothingless)

I really don't think this cover is that good, especially when you look at her other Vogue covers it becomes rather unimpressive. Although the content looks quite good, I'm really curious about Raquel's editorial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom63
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->