UK Vogue September 2006 : Kate Moss by Nick Knight

backstage / runway shots? Let me see...

There is an article called 'Backstage Class' , with backstage shots, but not from top shows.

There are some in the Vogue Shops section, notable ones are Tanya Dziliakova (sp?) with a funny grin :D , an old paparazzi shot of Kate moss in a green parka,

And there is a section called Looks, where they speak to a human, and show runway shots that are related to how this person dresses,

The World of...Miss V has lots of shots from parties. notable shots include, linda evangelista is a hideous dress/tent combo. Jerry Hall eating like a camel. Terri hatcher looking really bad in a mis matched outfit.

^coool thanks

ok this issue sounds good enough for me to buy:lol:

Hurray! I enjoyed this issue (didn't like August's at all). The only disappointment is that there's soooo many pages of 'Katie Sketch', when we could have had a model instead. In one of her pics her face is all screwed up and her hand is behind her back so it looks as though she is pulling something, very painfully, out of her bum!:yuk: Why, oh why?!:lol:

Like the black and white cover, it's better than the fluorescent writing they usually plaster all over the front.

the cover is ok, not amazing not bad. but the inside looks amazing and i cant wait to see the new adverts. it deffo looks like an issue worth buying.

Has anyone heard of Katie Sketch? (before she was in vogue)

The 12 pages of this person is really overkill.

Thanks truebluejen ,nice editorial of Gemma by Nick Knight very classic all Sept in UK Vogue, this issue have any edit of Mario Testino?

I flipped through it and it' s a pretty crappy issue IMO :P. I might just buy it for that amazing Gemma editorial though. She looks absolutely stunning :heart:

Thanks alot for all these scans TBJ :flower:

I'll never get bored of Kate, so it doesn't matter that she's on the cover again. And the last cover she was in (was it June?) didn't have an editorial... I'll definitely get this one whenever I can get my hands on it over here.

^^S***! Didn't read your reply! Sorry TBJ :(
Hope you haven't scanned all of it!

That cover is so unimpressive... I don't know... as well as the rest... :doh:

My fave ed out of the whole crappy mag - The Boys Are Back in Town featuring Katie Sketch, lead singer from The Organ :heart:
Might be a bit too androgynous for most but I love the attitude and styling..... looks like something D&C would do...
Ph:Corrine Day
Scanned by myself from UK Vogue September 2006

susie_bubble said:
^^S***! Didn't read your reply! Sorry TBJ :(
Hope you haven't scanned all of it!

Yes I had. Thats ok, I'll post it in Trentini's thread:flower:

I actually don't mind the cover, if I recall without the magazine on hand I think I prefer it to Kate's last, and I quite like her ed too. Gemma's is fantastic, she looks amazing.

I think its quite a good issue, haven't quite got my way through it yet (despite two whole days lazing around!) but the thing which has really made this issue for me is the writing, with a more than usual amount of interesting articles (the tailoring piece) and am quite looking forward to sitting down after dinner with a *** and reading the 'imagemakers'.

The choice of campaigns, or more particularly the choice of models in the campaigns, in the first chunk of the magazine got me thinking, anyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:
^Yes, the imagemakers article is very meaty and good....

Forgot to say Katie Sketch in the last ed I posted is gonna be in the Marc by Marc Jacobs ads with Meg White.

It doesn't seem to be a great issue but I'll buy it anyway...because I buy every september issue.^_^
And it's Kate:heart: :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->