UPDATE @ streetstyle is here!

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
:cool:welcome to the brand new streetstyle subforum of tFS trendspotting.
This is where you will find topics related to street fashion as documented on some of the hottest trend capitals of the world, this is where your can comment on 'real' fashion as we see it down the street.
Feel free to start new topics on regional streetstyle, post on celebrities & models streetstyle pictures, discuss the latest street trends in your area.

*the idea behind streetstyle topics, is based more on visuals than trend
discussions.. please always post scourse when posting your pictures, amateur photography is much welcome

share and enjoy :flower:

:clap: ! the street style threads were always some of my favorites on tfs, so this is just amazing. thanks !

how cool, lena! thank you so much!.
it would be great to have a unknown cities street style..in a future! :lol: :ninja: :heart:

MulletProof said:
it would be great to have a unknown cities street style..in a future! :lol: :ninja: :heart:

great idea actually mulletproof, load this digicam :wink:

you are all very welcome, as usual.. its just another tFS team efford :flower:

i think i'll go undercover tomorrow and see if i can get some good street style pics from copenhagen. maybe we could start a thread for scandinavian street style .. ?

Mettchen said:
i think i'll go undercover tomorrow and see if i can get some good street style pics from copenhagen. maybe we could start a thread for scandinavian street style .. ?

:woot: long due miss mettchen
looking forward :flower:

great ideas, mullet and mettchen. :woot: :heart: I'm so excited about our new streetstyle sub forum - there is room for a much wider, more diverse scope now. :D

I swear I'm gonna open a midwest streetstyle section :lol:

Lovely lovely! How great to have our own streetstyle forum! This is going to be so exciting! :heart:

i'm going to san francisco on monday. i'll bring my camera. i'm hooked.

^_^

:heart: it . I'll post pics from Belgium (Antwerp,Ghent,..) as soon as i get my new cam :D

Mettchen said:
i'm going to san francisco on monday. i'll bring my camera. i'm hooked.

^_^

i'm so jealous! i'm going to pm you of things really quick! :woot:

thanks for your warm welcome to the 'streetstyle subforum'
looking forward to all your 'street reporting' pictures :flower:

this is another FSteam efford to make the forums more 'streamlined' and develop new areas of interest
finally, it is clearly Utopia who really deserves our kudos since she's much more involved with this subforum than me :wink:

Lena said:
finally, it is clearly Utopia who really deserves our kudos since she's much more involved with this subforum than me :wink:

thanks lena ^_^

I actually did move the san francisco page here earlier, but for some reason many of our older threads aren't showing up on the main page so I've bumped it up. if anyone knows of or finds any others that need to be moved, post it here or feel free to pm me. :flower:

fugfashion said:
:heart: it . I'll post pics from Belgium (Antwerp,Ghent,..) as soon as i get my new cam :D
that would be GREAT!!...
i loved the way people dressed over there...
would be nice to seee how and if it has evolved since i was there last...

can't wait!!... :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->