Urban Outfitters

rachel comey

In case anyone is interested, Urban has recently come out with some more pieces for their collaboration with Rachel Comey! :woot:

586507.jpg

(image from my svpply)

I ordered these sandals yesterday and am super excited about them. They come in red too.

Here's some links to the other pieces that have come out so far.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urba...h=true&isProduct=true&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urba...h=true&isProduct=true&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS

has anyone bought these shorts? how do they look irl? :flower:

urbanoutfitters.de

and... is there a 'code' at the moment? :blush:

I recently bought I wonderful pink dress from Urban Outfitters, on sale for only $30, I'm quite happy with it.

Really tempted by these boots. Is anyone familiar with Deena and Ozzy boot sizing? Would love any info!

Urbanoutfitters.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if I'm doing something not allowed, but I heard that UrbanOutfitter's CEO supported (supports?) anti-gay politicians. I've stopped buying their stuff after I heard that. Which sucks because they do have nice stuff.

^I bought two pairs of boots from that brand, they´re true to size. I´m a 37 and they fit great :smile:

Not sure if I'm doing something not allowed, but I heard that UrbanOutfitter's CEO supported (supports?) anti-gay politicians. I've stopped buying their stuff after I heard that. Which sucks because they do have nice stuff.

It's always a sad day when I have to lose respect for yet another store. I'm sorry to hear this.

That's ridiculous.. considering a lot of their SAs are clearly gay. I hope someone can confirm this.

Kind of random but I went to their sale on two different days last week and they were charging full prices, you kind of 'had' to point out that the item was on sale.. does anyone know if they operate similarly as H&M? (as in, they have to mark every item's sale price and if they don't, it doesn't show up at the register), just saying cause I found one of the girls kind of sketchy :lol:, and then I went back in the afternoon with a friend to exchange a pair of shoes and the guy that did the exchange returned some money to my friend and mumbled something like 'they shouldn't be charging this' with an upset face.. am I imagining things/paranoid? or are they doing what I'm thinking? :lol:.. anyway, it was just a 20-dollar difference but still.. weird atmosphere over there!.

If UO is supporting the anti-gay politicians, it's prob. not because they are anti-gay, but their ideologies (esp. fiscally) coincide with UO.

I can't believe I defended UO -_-

the founder gave political contributions to someone who is anti-gay. the current ceo of the company is gay. i find it troubling regardless. at least half the people toiling for you are gay but you say you aren't a one issue voter.... ummmmm.... not backing your people up is a problem.
i worked at u.o. for 2 years. their sale items scan in the computer at the sales price. from time to time an item might have been mismarked or not entered in the system.

Does anyone has the Deena & Ozzy Three Buckle Boots? How is the sizing?

Or how is the sizing from Deena & Ozzy in general? I'm mostly between 2 sizes. Should I buy the biggest or smallest?

^Deena & Ozzy is true to size. I´m a 37 and my shoes/boots fit great. I´d buy one size bigger, you can always get an insole to compensate if it´s too big and you can´t return them...

the thing about deena and ozzy is that it is a house brand. meaning different vendors make each style.

Anyone from Antwerp over here? I'm curious if sale already started in Antwerp and especially at UO.

There's free standard shipping going on today through 3/29 3am EST.
US (online) orders only. Promo code not required.

Anyone from Antwerp over here? I'm curious if sale already started in Antwerp and especially at UO.

I'm from Antwerp but I guess I'm a bit late in responding :smile:

Anyway, I was wondering if somebody had a promotional code but since there hasn't been posted in this thread in a few months, I guess not :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->