US Elle May 2024 : Dua Lipa by Dan Beleiu

DK92

Reaction score
elm050124fobcover-digital-1-6615892c230b0.jpg

Source: elle.com

They wrote APRIL on the cover, but it's MAY, Nicole's was April. Maybe now they have two covers a month!? HAHA...

I love it, the styling is great and eye-catching!

I was confused at first because the cover month says April. Yup, this should be their May issue.

The shoot reminds me of album covers before Gaga, Katy, and GGGB Rihanna came into the scene—the ones with handwritten/graffiti-like typographies all over the album covers. It's very nostalgic in a good way.

This and her TIME editorial are so much better than Radical Optimism's official album shoot. I don't really correlate her new sound to beach.

Love the cover. The colors are great. The styling and photography look fresh.

I'm a big fan of her. She does good solid basic pop. And she's gorgeous in basically anything.

I love this, maybe because am a sucker for the 60s and this isnt a very obvious take. She's giving serious face here.

I like it! The colouring is cold but doesn't feel lifeless, and I'm massively into Patti Wilson's styling here, which feels fresh on Dua Lipa. The huge voluminous hair doesn't overpower Dua and works well with the Marc Jacobs. Every last element is working for me here. Another terrific cover from American Elle!

Beautiful, I love how Nina works with these stars. Glamorous

I like it. It’s dorky and fun. Like trying to be sexy in a dorky way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->