US Harper's Bazaar December 2007 : Renee Zellweger by Peter Lindbergh

she might be a good actress - but again, she has no style, and we're talking about a cover for a fashion mag here...

I can see it just now - overexposure gallore, hair covering her cheeks.

man....not another macboring actress.i still didnt recover from angelic jen aniston in white in november issue:(

^ It'll be posted soon enough. It's not out in the stands until the 20th.

Gosh people still care about Renee? Kudos to her for staying in the spotlight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. I had no idea there was all of this dislike for Renee. I like her.

And it's a tease to come into these threads without a cover photo.

^^I like Renee in movies,but i dont find her interesting fashion wise,and dont understand all the fashion mags,best dressed lists and overall attention she is getting over her style,because its so boring.I most ceirtanly dont hate her or any other celeb for that matter,and i agree with your last sentiment.

Here's the newsstand cover:
reneeak7.jpg

source www.razyboard.com

Oh, I quite like that, it's a ray of sunlight, and I like the expression playing on her face. It's a happy cover, and while it's not very festive, maybe that's for the best.

well its better than usual....they can't do white background cover well at all,so,good.

Hmm, I don't know. This gold cover seems to be a recurring theme at Bazaar. Gwyneth, Anne, and now Renee. Hopefully the subcriber's cover is better. Actually since it's Renee I could care less about the covers, give me the edits! I don't know why Glenda puts people like her or SJP on the cover when they are both so obviously Vogue kiss ***es! Another reason they should never be on any fashion magazine cover, is the fact that they have very little actual style and whatever style they do have is not theirs but Carilina Herrera's and Oscar De La Renta's.

The cover is great -- wonderful capture of Renee's signature half-smile-half-smirk :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->