US Harper's Bazaar December 2007 : Renee Zellweger by Peter Lindbergh

Glenda's first official cover was Feb. 2002 with Gisele on the cover in a low cut red dress. So she's about to pass her 6th anniversary. Personally I think she has grown tremendously as an Fashion editor and is now beginning to really grasp the concept of a high fashion glossy.

thank you for your reply:kiss:

here is the subscriber cover. Sorry, i have a scanner but I don't know how to use it and it's not connected to my computer. So it's just a messy photo.
DSCF0072.jpg

Messy photos are just fine! I love the bold colours of it, but she could have stood up straight! It looks like the dress is wearing her.

Oh wow,this is the first time the subcribe's cover is way worse.My godness why all the red monstrosity,and she looks like she is holding her dress with her chin,so it dosent slip off.

That's a lot of red for a cover, very christmassy.

The newsstand cover is perfect. ^_^ Just a little summery...

Can't wait for Masha and Amber's editorials! Amber and Lindbergh are an incredible team.

I just received the mag in the mail and my scanner is on :shifty: Any requests? :flower:

^^Oooh wonderful,can you scan the best dressed feature,i am interested to see who they put on this year,they had Jessica Simpson last year on. :innocent: And of coruse some ed previews. :flower:

Original Sin, please scan Amber's editorial, it seems that it is only six pages and I can't wait to see her! Thanks in advance and karma will be on your way!

For those interested, the Renee ed is up at Bazaar.com

ugh the cover. why is she in fashion magazines.

anyways.

so excited about the editorials! i had hoped they would use denisa again ever since i saw her in last months issue!

^^Thanks alot,this is one of the rare lists i actually liked because there is more diversity,and not only prop and prim stars are on it,thanks for scanning OriginalSin. :flower:

I was a bit nervous to see this cover thinking it was going to be another boring celebrity closeup, but I really like it, the gown is beautiful:heart: and the colors are very striking and has a nice holiday feel.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LA REGINA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->