US Harper's Bazaar December 2007 : Renee Zellweger by Peter Lindbergh

I love Denisa's.I can't believe how short Masha's is :shock:

Original Sin, I can't see the last picture of Amber's editorial. Would you mind reposting it? Oh, by the way, I managed to karma you!

Fab Frocks is amazing:woot:, Denisa looks so beautiful and the dresses are spectacular:heart::heart: especailly the Ysl lace dress and the Balenciaga dress!!

The cover is great -- wonderful capture of Renee's signature half-smile-half-smirk :smile:

For photographic reasons, she pretty much has to have the smirk unless hair is covering her cheek. No matter what she does, her cheekbones are not pronounced at all. A smirk/smile brings them out.

It's not that bad, though. I can't help but think it would be more fun if a natural beauty who was not overexposed was on the cover, but I guess that's what we have British editions of magazines for. :D At least she looks like she's having fun.

Original Sin, just to let you know that I now can see all the pictures from Amber's editorial quite clearly! Thanks!

Thanks for the scans OriginalSin! I really like the Arkan's editorial, but who's idea was it to put Renee in the Givenchy Couture leopard print piece? :shock:

^I guess the stylist, Mary Alice Stephenson?

I like the Givenchy H/C pic, and the rest of the ed is good too.

Rene is sooo f**** BORING, but the subsriber cover is best!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that red alternative cover. And I atually like the whole editorial of Renee quite a bit.

The image with the blue dress, and her back turned is pretty. Nice back.

AH..Why is american harpers bazzar always boring. The editorials are not that bad but not that speical too.

Thanks OriginalSin for the scans! Considering that Renee is not actually a model, she actually looks really great in her editorial. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonic boom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->