US Harper's Bazaar December 2007 : Renee Zellweger by Peter Lindbergh

Was going to have an early night , and here I am anticipating Denisa and Masha's eds :D:D:lol:

Thanks for scanning those, Original Sin :flower::flower::flower::flower:

yuck i hate renee zellweger.
she reminds me way too much of a mouse.

Thanks for scanning, OriginalSin! Masha's ed is so beautiful.

Seeing a lot of Masha lately, and it looks like Ms. [SIZE=-1]Å[/SIZE]krans has taken a liking towards her too. Never a bad thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I have time tomorrow before I go to work I will scan it. :smile: Otherwise I'll do it Friday :flower:

I actually like the subscriber cover, it looks like a christmas gift, except that Renee ruined it with her pose although one might argue that it is her standard "Renee" pose in any magazine she's been in before, but whatever, she should stop with that cutesy pose in a fashion magazine, it's sloppy.

Interesting Masha ed there.

They seem to be using Amber a lot nowadays. Wasn't she in last month's issue too? She looks tired, I dunno if that's just because of the eye makeup, because I thought she looked tired too in another ed.

The Best Dressed List is the best one I've seen. Finally not a list populated with the 'it' stars of the moment.

thanks for scanning all the eds, they're amazing!

The light in Masha's editorial comes off as too strong, but Masha manages to make the best out of it.

Thank you Original Sin for scanning those for everyone. :flower: I would have but I'm technologically challenged. I realy like the "Fabulous Frocks" and "What's Next". Both are fresh and beautiful. And it's nice to see someone besides Caroline T. and Lily Donaldson in American mags.:innocent:

They seem to be using Amber a lot nowadays. Wasn't she in last month's issue too? She looks tired, I dunno if that's just because of the eye makeup, because I thought she looked tired too in another ed.

Yalil - That's what I mean about how she looks old. I think it looks like a mascara shadow under Amber's eyes. Not flattering make up IMO. I also thought there was a little too much bare arms and knees in "Coats". It just didn't look like the girl was finished getting ready to me.

eta: looking at it again I guess they wanted it to be minimalist and just about the coats, but there I so many great hats, gloves, etc around right now I feel it's a shame not to use them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the Amber scans! I don't think she looks old but then maybe I'm biased because I love her! She still is a great model and younger models have a lot to learn from her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonic boom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->